C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

OUchie.....my rims...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 10:21 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 White C230 Kompressor Coupe(Black Interior)
Thumbs down OUchie.....my rims...

Arrrghhh.. on the last day of finals, I was all happy driving off from my school parking lot.. as I was driving down this curve, this crazy *** guy in a black tahoe almost ran me over wit his huge wheels and he forced me to have my back rim ride ontop of the curb. I was pissed but didn't kno how much damage was made until I saw my rim at home... the edges was gashed wit the red paint from the curb, I want to kill that guy, i remember his car well... Anyone here knows what kind of shop to take my rim and how much it'll cost to fix it? It looks like the coatin on the edges of my rims have been rubbed off good.. grrr.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:32 PM

2002 C320
That sux.. yeah U can fix then go pick up a car meg and look for the ads on the back I think is 150 per wheel...
Old 12-30-2002, 11:40 PM
Almost a Member!

Mercedes C320
KompressorBabee,

Here is something I found on the web.... They have good info on the process of how it's done, but always check a few places before you decide to go for it.

http://www.wheeltechnologies.com/repair.html

Cheers!
Pete
Old 12-31-2002, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
09 C63
My daughter knocked over my amg twin spoke on the concrete and scratched the **** out of it. Dealer sent it out $87 complete.

P
Old 01-01-2003, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
Call the police. Tell them a guy at your school who drives a black tahoe was driving recklessly and ran you off the road damaging your car. Tell them you want a police report reflecting your account of the incident. Tell them you will assit them in locating the driver. I assume if he goes to your school you'll see him again. When you find him/her, tell him what he/she did and that you filed a report with the police. He can either pay to fix your wheel or you'll fax a copy of the report to his insurance company, causing his rates to go up, or you'll sue him in small claims court. Even though it is your word vs. his, you at least have evidence in the form of a damaged wheel and a sworn police report to back up your story. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll agree to pay half the repair bill just to end the whole thing. Better than nothing. If you are agreeable to that arangement , contact the police and thell them that you and the other driver worked out the problem and you want them to close out the report. This may seem like a lot of trouble, but I'm cheap and I like to see people pay for their mistakes