C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Odd question... Everyone look

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 C320 Sedan
Odd question... Everyone look

Hey,

let me start off by saying the area i live in isn't that great yesterday i think someone tried to break my windshield again* I was driving and there were no cars in front of me expect a bmw that was pretty far.. and i hear a loud pop. Im looking all around my car to see what hit what. And i look at the windshield and right in the middle are 3 dots chipped out of the windshield.

Pissed on new chips on my brand new windshield? Yeah just a little.

But after looking at these spark plug videos VS windshields im thinkin someone threw this out there window because the marks that the spark plug leaves looks just like the ones in my window.

Anyways besides that story TODAY which happened right now

Something im very pissed about. Im driving home from work on a two lane road driving the speed limit 50mph a Z28 decides to cut me off really hard. And starts braking down to 20MPH. After that i switch lanes to pass him and he burns his tires etc so i couldn't pass so hes laughing.. so my middle finger goes up and i go into his lane again.. AND again he slows down to about 15mph!!! i know this *** is pissing me off on purpose so i turn in the other lane and he does it again...so i pulled up next to him at a stop light hes looking at me laughing so i threw CDS at his car.

This wouldn't be the first time ppl have messed with me. Ive gotten out of my car 2-3 times ( Not good on there part they locked the door and wouldn't come out)

What im trying to get at is... does anyone here carry any weapons in there car? A Knife or anything in that nature.

It just feels like everyone is hating on me.. And it feels like i need to protect my self now. And i would like to know the safest way.

Im just pissed off on what this car did to me today.. i can't get over it!

Last edited by krisv420; 09-15-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
i think it's just YOU !
Old 09-15-2008, 08:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 C230K SS
About the windshield, do you have full cover insurance? If so, they might replace it for you...just balance out if your deductible is fair or not.

About the weapon, I don't think you should even consider carrying any weapons on you or the car UNLESS you have a permit since otherwards you can get in big trouble. Also, just to show your weapon (to intimidate), is a federal offense and could cost you up some time behind bars. Best thing to do when stuff like this happens is to stay cool and ignore whoever is messing with you. It's not worth it! Take it easy and avid that road-rage! Hahahaha...

On this one, I agree with Saprissa...I think it's just YOU! (kidding)
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by aecasasus
About the windshield, do you have full cover insurance? If so, they might replace it for you...just balance out if your deductible is fair or not.

About the weapon, I don't think you should even consider carrying any weapons on you or the car UNLESS you have a permit since otherwards you can get in big trouble. Also, just to show your weapon (to intimidate), is a federal offense and could cost you up some time behind bars. Best thing to do when stuff like this happens is to stay cool and ignore whoever is messing with you. It's not worth it! Take it easy and avid that road-rage! Hahahaha...

On this one, I agree with Saprissa...I think it's just YOU! (kidding)
Okay a few things what you said i didn't know.

And it can't be me.. And yes i have full cov how could i not..

The little marks in the windshield aren't annoying yet but i have a fear they will crack =(

I guess i was just angry.. But if you could see why i was mad then it would be a different story
Old 09-15-2008, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
Dude, chill a bit. Don't risk a criminal charge or getting injured because someone passes you, or slows down. Just let it go. And keep the finger in the holster too. Look out in the middle of the hood. That star has already given them the finger, because you are living like they can't.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:47 PM

2005 Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan (W203)
The solution to this is simple and obvious. Take a water balloon, **** in it, then keep it in your glove box (preferably in a tupperware or other container so it doesnt accidentally break there). Then the next time someone tries this ****, throw it at their car. They'll have no idea what just happened until they get home and realize their car stinks like ****. An alternative would be to put paint in it, but that might be over the line.

Disclaimer: Don't actually do either, that would be stupid. Just write down their license plate number and report it to the police. If the police get 2-3 reports from different people about the same guy driving like this, I'm sure they'll follow up with it when they have time and make this guy's life a little bit harder.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2001 C320
Originally Posted by aecasasus
Hey Kris, I gotta agree with this. I have been in postitions where I wanted to do something drastic, but remembered that it just isn't worth it. Anything these screwballs on the road do is not worth me getting fined, jailed, or worse (personal injury, trashed car). Now, as far as someone hitting your car or causing damage, that's another story, but it's sad to say that you WILL have these d-bags on the road, everywhere and anywhere you go. Also, they must be doing it for some reason, either their jealous, trying to show off to friends, or are just plain @$$holes.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 520i, C180
Talking Or....

I think you need a Hummer H2 where you live. No one will mess with you on the road anymore. but right now don't you do anything you'd regret later.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by nickgailloux
...Just write down their license plate number and report it to the police. If the police get 2-3 reports from different people about the same guy driving like this, I'm sure they'll follow up with it when they have time and make this guy's life a little bit harder.
Kris, as much as every red-blooded male would love to prove a point to this type of protagonist, cooler heads need to prevail. You live in a city surrounded by young men (and women) trained, by our government, to kill and kill very efficiently. A well trained but emotionally immature 19 year old Marine may have a tendency to act without much thought to consequenses when on the street.

You need to resist your nature by thinking about the advise above. Sometimes, just having the other turd see you write down his plate number then pick up the cell phone to call 911 or the local constabulary will cause an immediate break off of intimidation tactics.

Be the better man and live to tell others about it.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Thanks guys,

The Balloon with **** in it had me falling laughing so hard.

I don't tend to **** anyone off driving on purpose i drive the speed limit unless there is no traffic around. It just seems ive been getting more ppl to attack me lately. Mexicans the gangbangers etc ( I'm not racist ) around here cussing and yelling at me now for no reason just sitting at a red light with my windows down listen to music. A few close friends are telling me to sell my car but its something i could never do. My frustrations on this *** are over and now calm again.

But i can't believe how ppl either get jealous or just start hating for no reason. I work for everything! nothing was givin to me for free.

Thanks for the advice guys.. Blah i gotta get back to work.. Thanks for the info

Road rage just isn't worth it. Ill just sit back and laugh next time
Old 09-16-2008, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by krisv420
Thanks guys,

The Balloon with **** in it had me falling laughing so hard.

I don't tend to **** anyone off driving on purpose i drive the speed limit unless there is no traffic around. It just seems ive been getting more ppl to attack me lately. Mexicans the gangbangers etc ( I'm not racist ) around here cussing and yelling at me now for no reason just sitting at a red light with my windows down listen to music. A few close friends are telling me to sell my car but its something i could never do. My frustrations on this *** are over and now calm again.

But i can't believe how ppl either get jealous or just start hating for no reason. I work for everything! nothing was givin to me for free.

Thanks for the advice guys.. Blah i gotta get back to work.. Thanks for the info

Road rage just isn't worth it. Ill just sit back and laugh next time

Hi bro
do you know how many times this happen to me ?? If not my wife i will be in jail for next 4 years so just chill out or do what i'm doing - MMA and boxing bag

Peace bro
Old 09-16-2008, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
I agree with Bosmann, hit up the gym to release that anger or start boxing so you can fight in the ring when your mad. The heavy bag wont hit back and you wont need to worry about cops either in the gym.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM

2005 Mercedes Benz C230K SS
I "sort of" used to have that type of ..... what's the correct word.... "short fuse" but now, I just ignore it, let it go, let it be, and move on from it.

Indeed you never know if you get out of your car aggressive and expect that person to shy down. Now imagine if this person happens to be a bit more loonier than you and wants to get crazy... that's when things get out of hand.

Im my personal experience. Obviously you can tell who's lookin for trouble etc... like I said, I just look and turn away and mind my own business. You know your likely to start something if you get into a stare down match. Not you personally, but in general.

So with that bein said... just let it be Bossman Poland and it's all good!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by BigBodyBenzC240
I agree with Bosmann, hit up the gym to release that anger or start boxing so you can fight in the ring when your mad. The heavy bag wont hit back and you wont need to worry about cops either in the gym.

About the gym it's not so good idea because increasing production of testosterone so you gettin to be more aggressive, stay with boxing bag or some mma.

Peace bro