C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Mercedes Star Diagnosis multiplexer? Wonder if I can adj ride height, and code keys?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s430
Mercedes Star Diagnosis multiplexer? Wonder if I can adj ride height, and code keys?

currently bidding for $610 inc the laptop? fleabay listing here

brand new multiplexer latest generation (2 connection modes)
MERCEDES DIAGNOSis compact3 multiplexer. the mother board is from germany. connection modes:

mode1:
laptop---rs232 cable---multiplexer

mode2:
originalcompact3----rs485 cable---multiplexer

it is the only new multiplexer that can work on 2 modes. so for those who are looking for a spare multiplexer for their original compact3 system (this one is for you too). you can repair all mercedes cars as dealer do using this item : you can work on all these subsystems:

ENGINE, AUTO-SPEED, AIRCONDITIONAL SYSTEM, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, BENZ ORIGINAL ANTI-THEFT DASX SYSTEM, KEYLESS GO SYSTEM, OBD-II SYSTEMĄ

Wonder if I can adj ride height, and code keys? Also configuring so I can use the key remote to lower and raise the windows/sunroof....

hmmmm
Old 11-04-2008, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
You are asking in the C class thread. We lower our cars with wrenches because there are no electronics associated with the ride height in the W203.

The keys can be added to the EIS with the system, EXCEPT you need to logged onto the mother ship server to accomplish it. If you have not paid Daimler AG for the software/hardware, you will not get very far.

W203 owners simply point the remote at the Infrared Sensor in the drivers door handle. Push and hold open and in about a second after unlocking all windows and the sunroof will begin moving. They will stop in the middle of travel if you take your finger off. The batteries (CR2025) need to be fresh, or the IR function may have very limited range or not work, while the Radio Frequency lock and unlock will appear to work fine.

I can't comment on the source of the equipment in the auction, because I don't know. I would be suspicious just because they say it is from Germany. Shamwow is from Germany, too!