C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

"ricing" out a benz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2002, 04:36 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cry me a river Benzomonterey. I have to admit, I'm a bit amused that the political correctness disease seems to have affected quite a few people who take "honest and moral objections to my 'racially insensitive' comment". I was not implicitly or overtly making a racially insensitive comment, and if you read my previous post in question, you will find that I was simply referring to the people that, in my area, are disproportiantely found in said cars. That is a fact. I was further not making a derogatory comment towards the person, but rather the car. There are facts in this world, in my area, if you see an ugly cheap car like that, you are statistically likely to see the kind of person I described in my previous post. That is a fact. Whether or not you choose to be offended about it is hardly my problem. I find it amusing that I'm suddenly "racially insensitive". I find you rationally insensitive.
Old 01-18-2002, 04:40 PM
benzomonterey

Originally posted by bluec230
When I see every other cheap Honda econobox with a trash can exhaust, hideous ground effects, and one hundred decals filled with a skinny ugly Chinese kid with a backwards hat, I will not only laugh, I'll regard it and the owner as the trash that they are.

HMM Direct quote above. Read again VADIM

Old 01-18-2002, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230K Coupe/Orion/C4/C5/CD/AMG Spoiler/V60/TeleAid, 2 MGB's
Cool at the risk of redundacy....

Originally posted by Rick
I wish people had controls like TV sets.....then I could adjust the brightness, intensity and level of contrast when necessary.(shrug - walks away laughing)
Old 01-18-2002, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'19 GLC 300, '19 TM3SR+
Originally posted by benzomonterey

HMM Direct quote above. Read again VADIM
Where did he say "Ugly Chinese Trash" here???
Old 01-18-2002, 04:44 PM

KLEEMANN C230K
I hate you all.....
Old 01-18-2002, 04:49 PM

2008 Cayman S / 2002 C230
Originally posted by Rick
This coming from someone that types his name like: ThIs....gO FiGuRe

Hey rick why don't u get ur eyes checked it's p (zero) (one) (zero) sp (zero) rt (eight) So tell me when i put any caps in my damn name.
Old 01-18-2002, 04:49 PM
benzomonterey

When I see every other cheap Honda econobox with a trash can exhaust, hideous ground effects, and one hundred decals filled with a skinny ugly Chinese kid with a backwards hat, I will not only laugh, I'll regard it and the owner as the trash that they are.

Hmm lets see,

1. We have a Honda Econobox

2. In that box we have a Skinny Ugly Chinese Kid

3. He will regard the Honda Econobox and said Skinny Ugly Chinese kid as Trash.

This sums up to equal Skinny ugly chinese Kid who is trash.

Clear enough for you???

Old 01-18-2002, 05:14 PM
Almost a Member!

C320 Sport
I thought discussing modifications was one of the main reasons for an MB forum...

not just to talk about stuff that you are too lazy to look up in your owner's manual. Btw, even though mercedes spends a lot of money to make the car the best way THEY think it can look, many customers still want that element of individuality and to have something that people will recognize as being part of only their unique car. Also maybe mercedes should drop AMG as a tuner because of the silly modification they make to the car such as a body kit, exhaust, and bigger wheels. I cant wait to hear what you cry about when i tell you I'm planning on blacking out my grill.
Old 01-18-2002, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'19 GLC 300, '19 TM3SR+
Originally posted by benzomonterey

Hmm lets see,

1. We have a Honda Econobox

2. In that box we have a Skinny Ugly Chinese Kid

3. He will regard the Honda Econobox and said Skinny Ugly Chinese kid as Trash.

This sums up to equal Skinny ugly chinese Kid who is trash.

Clear enough for you???
Not quite. This is called clipping (or forging, whichever you prefer). You just distorted the meaning of his words by mangling the sentences he'd written. "Ugly Chinese Trash" is quite an amplification, no???
Old 01-18-2002, 05:58 PM
benzomonterey

Your the type of person with whom one can never win, so I am giving up. I dont' want to continue this useless flame war taking up valuable space for automotive topics. I read it the way I read it and I stand by how I feel. I am no longer going to respond to this posting and I appologize if I offended anyone.

Old 01-18-2002, 06:06 PM

KLEEMANN C230K
The above statement was prepared by Benzomonterey. Benzomonterey does not make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed. This document should be read at your own risk. Benzomonterey subscribes to the principles of equal opportunity and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national orgin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or modification of vehicle.

I still hate you all, except benzomonterey
Old 01-18-2002, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLB 250 4matic
benzo knows himself.