C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Which Full Car Bra to get..?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 03:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Artic White C230 Sport
Which Full Car Bra to get..?

Ive had the car for about 2 months now but it has come to my attention that i have to take several roadtrips back to the same city over 3 times, due to family situations, so was wondering which full car bras would be the best for me, im seeing one on autoanything.com which is a Colgan Original Car Bra (Full Front), was wondering if anyone had pics of them on their rides and how is the quality.. since its 146 with free shipping and would need to order somthing soon before next month or so.

Hate seeing my car getting covered in bugs and others, even have a few small rock chips on it

I have a touchup paint on standby for whenever the situation is done.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230SS
You might look into one of those 3M clear vinyl front wraps. If done correctly- you can't even see it's on there. It protects from the things you mentioned above. At the very least I would get a knock-off of the 3M product and half-assed slap it on there before putting the bra on over the top. I've seen those things leave slight swirl marks in the paint over time- the generic 3M would keep those issues away.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:03 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan
Originally Posted by bumpnzx3
You might look into one of those 3M clear vinyl front wraps. If done correctly- you can't even see it's on there. It protects from the things you mentioned above. At the very least I would get a knock-off of the 3M product and half-assed slap it on there before putting the bra on over the top. I've seen those things leave slight swirl marks in the paint over time- the generic 3M would keep those issues away.
+1 to that. The 3M bra. Like he said it's clear so, if done right, it doesn't even look like it's on. This is on my list of things to get.

http://www.nextlevelride.com/store/mercedes-benz/

This place seems to only have the coupe listed. Anyone know if it would work for the sedans too?