C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

itswindee CLEAR THE AIR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
itswindee CLEAR THE AIR

Please tell people that I did not close the thread nor did I reccomend closing the thread to Manheim or the MODS. I just made mention of a friend that lost his Manheim access and wanted you to be careful so your dad did not get in trouble. If someone else was "persistant", please let people know it was not me!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by emoving
Please tell people that I did not close the thread nor did I reccomend closing the thread to Manheim or the MODS. I just made mention of a friend that lost his Manheim access and wanted you to be careful so your dad did not get in trouble. If someone else was "persistant", please let people know it was not me!
Not looking so good for you. Why did you feel the need to tell her this in public? Why didn't you go private? You were soooo concerned. Thanks for ruining a good thing.

Jerk.

While it lasted, thanks so much for providing the info windee. I know it was quite a bit of effort on your part.

Ed
Old 01-20-2009, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that red one
I didn't say you were the person who called Manheim. I don't know who you are and I don't know who it was who complained to them. I don't really care who it was - all I know is hours after your post, we got a phone call from Manheim asking us/me to stop posting in a public forum so, no more public posting.....theoretically, I'm responsible for closing the thread down.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by itswindee
I didn't say you were the person who called Manheim. I don't know who you are and I don't know who it was who complained to them. I don't really care who it was - all I know is hours after your post, we got a phone call from Manheim asking us/me to stop posting in a public forum so, no more public posting.....theoretically, I'm responsible for closing the thread down.
That's odd that manheim would actually call you since no one even knows your dealers name to contact. I simply made mention of a friend that got hemmed up on the CTS-V forum. If you decided to do this on your own then why dont you just admit that. Someone would have to know a little more information then itswindee to turn you in and for Manheim to call you.

Ohhh and Ed, blow yourself!

Last edited by emoving; 01-20-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...a panty dropper...
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Not looking so good for you. Why did you feel the need to tell her this in public? Why didn't you go private? You were soooo concerned. Thanks for ruining a good thing.

Jerk.

While it lasted, thanks so much for providing the info windee. I know it was quite a bit of effort on your part.

Ed
+1

Old 01-20-2009, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that red one
Originally Posted by emoving
That's odd that manheim would actually call you since no one even knows your dealers name to contact. I simply made mention of a friend that got hemmed up on the CTS-V forum. If you decided to do this on your own then why dont you just admit that. Someone would have to know a little more information then itswindee to turn you in and for Manheim to call you.

Ohhh and Ed, blow yourself!
Like I said in my post above, I don't care who did it or even why they did - all I know for a fact is that after your post - I got called out on it.

The decision to close the thread was due to that phone call - I thought that this was a cool service to provide for the members on this forum that have helped me out a lot in the past - this was my "pay it forward" - that's what I'm admitting to, nothing more, nothing less.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER

Please do the dirty laundry somewhere less visible - private.

Thanx