C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

warranty choice??...what to do??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C230 Kompressor
warranty choice??...what to do??

Hi,
I recently purchased a 2002 c230 kompressor coupe with 85,000kms on it...

I also purchased a lubrico warranty (superior protection) for around $1800.00CDN.

I have the choice to upgrade my package to include more power equipment coverage and they are asking $350.00 for the upgrade which will stay onto my currant warranty of 4 years.......
Should I purchase it or not?....

details below.

Power Equipment (available on all programs): If this option has beenselected and fee paid for at the time of application, the following partswill be covered: Anti-lock brakes/traction control module, sensor rings,wheel speed sensors, pump and pressure modulator assembly; electrictrunk release actuator, power door lock actuator motors, exterior mirrormotors, power window motors and regulators and manually operatedelectrical switches.*

Power Equipment PLUS (available on all programs): If this option hasbeen selected and fee paid for at the time of application, the followingparts will be covered: All items listed in POWER EQUIPMENT, plus thefollowing: cruise control module and servo, fuel injection and/or electronicignition computer control module, transmission computer control module,electronic/vacuum engagement components for 4WD/AWD, electronicinstrumentation displays (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, fuel, oil,temperature and voltage only), power sliding door and lift gate motors,keyless entry door keypads and receiver, power seat motors, sunroofmotor, heated mirrors, convertible top motors, headlamp wiper motors,load leveling compressor motor, electronic climate control module.

Thanks in advance,
..Paul..