C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Interior Parts Sources?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C320 Wagon
Interior Parts Sources?

Hey Now,

Does anyone have a good source for interior parts on a 2002 C Class? I have been searching ebay and the web but no luck. I need the following due to a teenager who was rough on the car:

* Driver's side door power seat control (part has been pushed inside the door panel and does not function correctly)
* Driver's side speaker grill and trim (cracked in half)
* Passenger side seat back panel (those black clips that hold the panel to the seat have broken)

I would like to avoid the stealership if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:31 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 C230 Sports Coupe, Paprika Metallic Red, Auto, Pano, Leather
If you want new parts, try getMercedesParts.com Not only are they usually the cheapest place around,... they're also only a stone throw away from you. Your location says you're North of Baltimore,... and Baltimore is just north of Annapolis,... which is where getMercedesparts.com is located,... at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis.

Man, if I live where you do, I'd probably be at getMercedesParts.com every other weekend! Problem for me, is they won't ship to Canada, eh!,... so I have it shipped to the West Coast to my cousin in California and who then resends them to me in Toronto.

You can order it on-line and probably do a local pick-up to avoid delivery charges. Usually the part number are on the items somewhere and you should have your interior colour code handy.