C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

NorCal - Davis, CA Car Meet ~3/11/2010~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 10:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 SLK 55 AMG
NorCal - Davis, CA Car Meet ~3/11/2010~

DRR (Davis Road Racers) Meet Thursday March 11, 2010

8:30pm - 11:30pm
Mondavi Parking Structure

Come socialize, network, and meet with DRR!
New faces are welcome; if you have a friend whose interested in cars and the car scene tell them to join!

-We will try to have some photographers going around taking pictures of cars; we wont be able to take all the pictures; but if you really want one just request one and i'll try to accomodate you.

We will try to have at least one police officer come by and rev off just like last time! (no guarantees)

*if you want to show your car, park in line with the group.

Rules and Guidelines:
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..no burnouts or racing in the structure, I don't really feel like explaining to the officers that we weren't racing...just burning rubber.
-If you do wanna rev off; just do it before you park--we havent had an issue yet (but be smart about it...if theres a cop stationed around there don't go throttling it just to cause noise
-Last of all HAVE FUN. I mean **** you're gonna be there to meet new people; talk, we're all friendly!

if you guys have facebook check out the group

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...2636492&ref=mf

Hey guys,

A few friends at UC Davis here have created this little car interests group and just meet up bi-monthly to chill, talk about cars, take pictures, whatever.
Feel free to drop by if anyone is down to relax.