C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Had a great time but.... selling off the stable.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2010 | 07:20 PM

... are always a good time.
Had a great time but.... selling off the stable.

Hello,

I loved the cars. We had the C230 and the C32 AMG. Awesome pairs of vehicles gracing the front of the house. But with a growing family the cars are no longer proving practical. The hatchback, much to much when trying to load in a baby in the car seat. And we have three kids! Its only a four seater. Sold it and got a commuter car with four doors, five seats and gets 40+mpg.

Now its the 2003 C32 that is going to go away. Low mileage and a real jewel of a car. No incidents or accidents. Stock except for muffler and springs and CF lip. Getting lowballed by "stealership" but whatcha gonna do. (btw... dont ask what I am getting for the car ) I wish that it went to someone with at least 14K. But alas, the car will be gone by Saturday and it will have been replaced with an 8 seater family car.

Had a great time on MBO and MBW. Met nice folks and had a great time on the meets. Gonna miss hearing the killer exhaust system howling through the skyscrapers in downtown San Francisco at midnight. Good times! You will probably see the car appear on a for sale site somewhere. I just hope that I never see it again. So long.....

Miguel
Attached Thumbnails Had a great time but.... selling off the stable.-c32-trio.jpg   Had a great time but.... selling off the stable.-amg-ggp.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010 | 09:28 PM
Banned

C320 2002
Sold two benzs? Within two weeks damn.. Hope everything is alright
Old 10-21-2010 | 11:27 PM

Mercedes C230K 05
nice looking cars you have,. too bad have to let them go, (why not keep one?)
Cheers!
Old 10-22-2010 | 01:26 AM

... are always a good time.
Originally Posted by Xhale707
Sold two benzs? Within two weeks damn.. Hope everything is alright
Yes, everything is very good. Just a change in priorities. My wife has a long commute. We also have three kids. The C230 wasnt going to work anymore. Sold it and bought a Yaris. So far we are one tank in and the MPG's are already at 38. Not even 400 miles on the car.

As for the C32. It is too small for the family. Unfortunate because I dont think that I will have a Euro sedan like this for many many years or ever again. Selling it for a Nissan Armada.

But on the good side of things. Christine promised me a 997 in three years appx. She knows I love the Porsche. So, all is not lost. In three years I will be doing trackdays again. Maybe...

Miguel
Old 10-22-2010 | 04:58 AM
Banned

C320 2002
Originally Posted by Calspeed
Yes, everything is very good. Just a change in priorities. My wife has a long commute. We also have three kids. The C230 wasnt going to work anymore. Sold it and bought a Yaris. So far we are one tank in and the MPG's are already at 38. Not even 400 miles on the car.

As for the C32. It is too small for the family. Unfortunate because I dont think that I will have a Euro sedan like this for many many years or ever again. Selling it for a Nissan Armada.

But on the good side of things. Christine promised me a 997 in three years appx. She knows I love the Porsche. So, all is not lost. In three years I will be doing trackdays again. Maybe...

Miguel

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do atleast youll be in a porsche in a quick three years
Old 10-22-2010 | 07:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 Chevrolet SS, 2006 Cadillac STS-V
If you're taking such a big hit trading the C32 in, why even bother? Would it really make that much of a difference? Why not just keep it for a weekend car?