C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Transmission Error Visit Workshop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen golf 5
I am trying how to fix this, first i will make a diagnose with me Star scanner. I will see if this can help me.,
Old 05-09-2014, 05:30 AM

C200CDI 52 Plate sequentronic
Mine is NOT writing codes at all - NONE.

That's why I believe it's either a sensor problem (sending codes the TCU cannot understand) or a TCU problem (cannot understand what the sensor is sending it).
Old 11-15-2016, 03:06 PM

Mercedes C220 CDi, A Class A160
Transmis Error Visit Workshop

Same problem here - will not move or change until turn ignition off and on again, happened yesterday evening, was fine 60 miles to work and back and then went 2 x times again this evening. Seems to happen when at a standstill, engaged and holding on brake. Is a semi auto sequetronic, am trying it now shifting manually to see if the fault is related to auto??
Old 11-15-2016, 04:17 PM

C200CDI 52 Plate sequentronic
Originally Posted by ay caramba!
Same problem here - will not move or change until turn ignition off and on again, happened yesterday evening, was fine 60 miles to work and back and then went 2 x times again this evening. Seems to happen when at a standstill, engaged and holding on brake. Is a semi auto sequetronic, am trying it now shifting manually to see if the fault is related to auto??
Actually this is different from the problem I had.... (sorry to tell you that). No amount of turning off and on again helped me. It would only drive normally once the car had been standing for a long time. I was ONLY using the "manual" setting (since my auto setting was always cr*ppy and I never used it). Mine happened when using manual setting.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:34 AM

W203 c class 2002 model semi auto
Transmission error visit workshop

[QUOTE=W203E35;4468834]Let's take a look at these codes.

P2080 - The Pressure in the hydraulic system is too low.
P2081 - Pressure buildup by the hydraulic pump in the system is not possible.

P2080:
-Check hydraulic connection lines to the hydraulic control unit for blockage.
-If there is no blockage in the hydraulic connection lines, then replace the hydraulic pump.
-Replace component B56 (Sprintshift pressure sensor).

P2081:
For this code we have 2 options. We must start up the hydraulic pump and see if it's audible.

Is it Audible?? YES
-Check oil level in system SEQ, adjust to correct level if necessary as specified in repair instructions.
-Check the hydraulic connection lines to the hydraulic control unit for blockage.
-If there is no blockage in the hydraulic connection lines, then replace the hydraulic pump.

Is it Audible? NO
-Check fuse "F58" in component N10/1 (Front SAM control unit with fuse relay module) for tight installation and corrosion.
-Check lines from component N10/1 (Front SAM control unit with fuse relay module) to component M46 (ASG hydraulic pump).
-Replace component M46 (ASG hydraulic pump).

There is also something called a Pressure Reservoir. DAS doesn't mention this but this looks pretty important.

What do you think Glyn?

The errors all have to do with pressure and everything has been changed except this pressure related contraption

Can replacing the entire box be the solution to all these mishap?