C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

stupid comments people make about you car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 06:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by pokerFACE
yup..I've been called a snob too.. not too happy about that considering that I wasn't boasting about the cars I drove.. more like I knew a lot about them and freely
Hey, this might make a good addition to the potential-gf criteria. If they disrespect the car, then they're impolite at best. Just think what they'd be like after really getting comfortable and settled into a relationship.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by jpb5151
Hey, this might make a good addition to the potential-gf criteria. If they disrespect the car, then they're impolite at best. Just think what they'd be like after really getting comfortable and settled into a relationship.
what are you talking about, mr strange man?
Old 05-22-2003, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
Re: stupid comments people make about you car.

Originally posted by noblert10
she said "you know what, i really hate mercedes benz, i think they are for losers"

fukin b!tch should be happy shes riding in such a fine car,
1. What a stupid *****.

2. You are totally right.
Old 05-22-2003, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by pokerFACE
what are you talking about, mr strange man?
Sorry, not quite the right amount of coffee this morning. I have days like this sometimes, please forgive me...

The idea was to just to suggest that any girl who'd make a comment like that -- e.g., you're a snob, or Benzes are for losers -- _on a first date_ would probably turn out to be a real jerk later on if things got any further, so she wouldn't be worth pursuing to begin with.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:44 AM
Guest0001

Originally posted by electromethod
ed..... u need to do like I did this past sunday .... lol. Forget dating them......... they aren't worth it dude. she likes my car btw
lol i need a nice dimepeice right about now
Old 05-25-2003, 12:38 AM

2002 C240

"c240 is for girls.... "
"no matter how you mod your car, it's still slowwww"

Last edited by CarlssonPower; 05-25-2003 at 12:40 AM.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:17 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally posted by CarlssonPower

"c240 is for girls.... "
"no matter how you mod your car, it's still slowwww"

just tell them it's not true. Slap on a Kleemann kompressor and you'll be the king of C-class until you meet a Kleemann C32k or a C32 AMG.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
I think that gals mixing with the wrong group..playing too much with RIcers is not helping dude!hahahhaha
Old 05-25-2003, 06:31 PM

2002 C230K
yeah, laying into the throttle really helps shutup anybody making comments like that. i've taken so much $#!+ from people for not having leather in my car. and i always tell them that having leather while in college is bad, bc i know i'm not a careful person and i'll scuff it up. but they keep on going. cue throttle.
Old 05-25-2003, 06:51 PM

MB G500
hmm

I've had my car for about two weeks now, and I have a picture album in my AIM profile with some pics of my car, among other pictures. So far, i've gotten:

"i hope you didnt buy that excessive polluting monster"

"the only hot thing about that vehicle is the temperature at which it inefficiently guzzles gallons upon gallons of premium unleaded gasoline...all by the time you make it our of your driveway"

"JUST CHECKED OUT YOUR PICTURES.... that car is WAY ****ING EXCESSIVE! "

Oh well, at least *I* like it.
Old 05-25-2003, 10:25 PM

2002 C240
Re: hmm

Originally posted by lesterm

Oh well, at least *I* like it.
I like it too.
Old 05-26-2003, 03:07 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
lesterm, nah, G500's too sweet... , but damn the G-class has been there for what 2-3 decades??...still solid no doubt.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:50 AM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
Well, you know the old saying..........."If it has **** or tires, its eventually going to cause you aggrevation". You should have taken her home, knocked it down, THEN never called her again! Then at least you would have lived up to her purported reputation of driving a Benz. LOL My favorite comment from a girl was "Wow, this is really nice, is this a 2002 Jetta ?
Old 05-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Banned

C230K
Originally posted by troubble27
Well, you know the old saying..........."If it has **** or tires, its eventually going to cause you aggrevation". You should have taken her home, knocked it down, THEN never called her again! Then at least you would have lived up to her purported reputation of driving a Benz. LOL My favorite comment from a girl was "Wow, this is really nice, is this a 2002 Jetta ?
I like your style trouble27!! I totally agree. Once you break it in half like a wishbone on Thanksgiving then you send her packing talkin about how she shouldn't be with a loser.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:55 AM

2002 C230K Sport Coupe
Next time any woman says people who drive Mercedes are snobs or such, Tell her you drive a Mercedes because you appreciate fine automobiles, then tel her the story about the "Horse and the Chicken". For those of you who dont know the story of the horse and the chicken, here it goes............

One time while roaming the fields of his farm, a chicken heard a cry of "Help me, help me, help me!!!" Curious, he decided to investigate. He came across the farmers horse stuck in and drowning in a huge mud puddle. The horse yelled "Please help me get out of here!" The chicken replied "What can I do, Im only a chicken?" So the horse said "Go get the farmer he will know what to do!" So the chicken went and found the farmer and started a whole huge commotion and led the farmer back to the horse. Seeing the horse stuck in the mud, the farmer raced back, jumped in his Merceded ML55, and drove back to the mud puddle. He then tied a rope around the horses neck and pulled him to safety. About a week later, the horse is roaming the farm, and he hears "Someone save me please!" Sure enough, the horse finds the chicken stuck in the same mud puddle. The chicken says "Quick, get the farmer to get me out of here with the Benz before I drown!". Confident, the horse replies, "We dont need the farmer, I am going to straddle the mud puddle and when I do, grab my di*k and I'll pull you to safety". So the chicken did what he was told and was rescued from danger.

Whats the moral of the story you ask?
"You dont "Need" a Benz to pick up chicks when your hung like a horse"
Old 05-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Guest0001

Next time any woman says people who drive Mercedes are snobs or such, Tell her you drive a Mercedes because you appreciate fine automobiles, then tel her the story about the "Horse and the Chicken". For those of you who dont know the story of the horse and the chicken, here it goes............

One time while roaming the fields of his farm, a chicken heard a cry of "Help me, help me, help me!!!" Curious, he decided to investigate. He came across the farmers horse stuck in and drowning in a huge mud puddle. The horse yelled "Please help me get out of here!" The chicken replied "What can I do, Im only a chicken?" So the horse said "Go get the farmer he will know what to do!" So the chicken went and found the farmer and started a whole huge commotion and led the farmer back to the horse. Seeing the horse stuck in the mud, the farmer raced back, jumped in his Merceded ML55, and drove back to the mud puddle. He then tied a rope around the horses neck and pulled him to safety. About a week later, the horse is roaming the farm, and he hears "Someone save me please!" Sure enough, the horse finds the chicken stuck in the same mud puddle. The chicken says "Quick, get the farmer to get me out of here with the Benz before I drown!". Confident, the horse replies, "We dont need the farmer, I am going to straddle the mud puddle and when I do, grab my di*k and I'll pull you to safety". So the chicken did what he was told and was rescued from danger.

Old 05-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Banned

C230K

I think that is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard man!! LMFAO I'm gonna use that one.
Old 05-29-2003, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"c240 is for girls.... "
excuse me????

Old 05-29-2003, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
]My favorite comment from a girl was "Wow, this is really nice, is this a 2002 Jetta ?

HAHA:p :p :p
Old 05-30-2003, 04:30 AM

2002 C240
"Wow, this is really nice, is this a 2002 Jetta ?
A friend of mine has the Brabus flat hood emblem on his E320. (the mark for Brabus is a "B" letter). One day a girl saw his car and she was saying.. "Wow, what a nice Buick you got here.. by the way, which model is it? I never saw this kind of Buick before.."
Old 05-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Guest0001

A friend of mine has the Brabus flat hood emblem on his E320. (the mark for Brabus is a "B" letter). One day a girl saw his car and she was saying.. "Wow, what a nice Buick you got here.. by the way, which model is it? I never saw this kind of Buick before.."

wtf is wrong with these people?!?!
Old 05-30-2003, 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
You can always get them back...

"Hey that's a nice hand bag... Luis Vitton? Looks just like the bags they have on sale at Walmart for $10.99."
Old 05-30-2003, 03:45 PM

A 2-Seater Roaster & A 4-Door AMG & 2008 S550
Originally posted by oggle

"Hey that's a nice hand bag... Luis Vitton? Looks just like the bags they have on sale at Walmart for $10.99."
Hahhaa...ouch....
Old 05-30-2003, 04:00 PM

Originally posted by oggle

that's priceless

anyone ever notice that no matter which model benz you have peoplethat know nothing about them always think that they are like 70,000$ cars?
Old 05-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Guest0001

Originally posted by 2SYKbenz's
that's priceless

anyone ever notice that no matter which model benz you have peoplethat know nothing about them always think that they are like 70,000$ cars?
very true, ive also said that before also

since the C class sedans look very similir to the S class, one time this guy told "Damn you how much you pay for that 80, 90 grand"

i couldnt help but laugh at him

i remember when i knew nothing about cars, when one of my friends got a brand new C320 i thought it cost like 100,000.

i guess thata a good thing though

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stupid comments people make about you car.