C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

MB dealer complaints

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88' 560SL
MB dealer complaints

Yes, I don't have a 203, but this is one of the most active forums on this site, so I decided to complain here. I recently had my car serviced at Foreign Motors West of Boston MA. I asked them to replace the bulb in my headlight assembly. I installed aftermarket euro assemblies 3 years ago. I go to pick up my car, and notice they have installed a sealed beam assembly, and my aftermarket assembly is nowhere to be seen. I have yet to see a new replacement. Today I decided to check on the status of my K&N. I open the intake, and boom! yea no K&N, stock ****, so sad. You would think any mechanic, or a Benz mechanic would know the difference b/t stock and aftermarket and respect the vehicle owner's wishes. It is a sad world. So next time any of you ask to you ask to have your lights checked out because something is buggin in the ECU(and you have aftermarket xenon kit), or check your Cat for 02 sensor problems(when you just bought a Eisenmann exhaust), beware, a benz mech might "confuse" it for a stock part gone "CRAZY", yes, the exhaust must have hit something and suddenly changed shape to a much sexier beast, but replace it with a stock one anyways. Just me complaining, Id love to hear if anyone else has had these "replacement" issues with benz.
Old 05-26-2003, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' BMW M3 E90
I just ask the MBTech that i have an ITG Air filter in mine and not to touch it. So far so good, i still have my ITG air filter in there...