C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 AM
SFR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 C230k
Great idea for the sun roof. Can't wait to see the day time pics. I plan on wrapping my roof near the end of the summer hopefully. Good work so far!
Old 04-30-2012, 01:04 PM

2002 C320
So here it is. Updated pics of the BatmanBenz sunroof. I think it looks even better during the day. It's not perfect, still would like to touch up a lil bit. But I have to admit, I'm really happy with it. Never dreamed it would look this good. Would love to know what you guys think......or if there are some other shots of it you'd like to see.
Attached Thumbnails My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3455.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3458.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3466.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3468.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3482.jpg  

My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-img_3461.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
THE C350
now that is different I have not seen that before on here so good job man thinking outside the box.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 AM

2002 C320
Originally Posted by samaritrey
now that is different I have not seen that before on here so good job man thinking outside the box.
Thanks man! I really appreciate that. It was either that or a Benz star. I thought the benz star wouldn't let enough light through. So i went with this idea. What can I say I like Batman. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try since if it didn't work. I could still just take the vinyl off the sunroof portion. I'd love for to see the benz star done on someone else's ride though.

Just added a sweet carbon roof spoiler courtesy of "jspecteggy". Makes it all even better. I'll post more pics soon. If anyone's got any other batman themed ideas i'd love to hear em. Still looking for some cool ideas for a new grill and trunk badge/emblems
Old 05-01-2012, 02:46 AM

2007 C230
Originally Posted by pww
I agree, FrankW's car does look clean but no I've been set on a silver/grey color for a while, and I'm probably gonna have the LM reps done in some fashion if I can't find a set of wheels I really like in the meantime. And I do plan on doing it myself, it's MUCH cheaper, and I will have a lot of time this summer to do it, so I can take a week of not having the car if it takes that.
My vote is on teal LM's with some purple annodized lugs, i think it would look sick against a silver/grey or white.

Originally Posted by Blackbradpitt
So here it is. Updated pics of the BatmanBenz sunroof. I think it looks even better during the day. It's not perfect, still would like to touch up a lil bit. But I have to admit, I'm really happy with it. Never dreamed it would look this good. Would love to know what you guys think......or if there are some other shots of it you'd like to see.
that batman cutout looks sick dude! i seen you have some wrinkles around the license plate thing (forget wtf its called), it would make your life hella easier if you remove it then conform the vinyl around that little edge and put it back on. its an easy removal.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM

Nowhere ...Fast
Originally Posted by Blackbradpitt
Very very cool! 10 points for creativity!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
okay, that roof is definitely cool! great work!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:24 AM

Mercedes C230 2005
I really like it and you did a good job man! I'm really wanting to do my own trunk, but i'm contemplating just paying the 200 lol.

How come you didn't do the plastic part on the trunk? This is what I was worried about doing, as it looks like a real PITA!!!

Overall.... Fun and hard at the same time
Old 05-05-2012, 01:40 AM

2002 C320
Originally Posted by derecklouthood
I really like it and you did a good job man! I'm really wanting to do my own trunk, but i'm contemplating just paying the 200 lol.

How come you didn't do the plastic part on the trunk? This is what I was worried about doing, as it looks like a real PITA!!!

Overall.... Fun and hard at the same time
That is probably the best way to describe this project. "Fun & Hard at the same time. Didnt plan to not wrap the plastic part, just kinda worked out that way. I am going to do the trunk again. It's ok, but not good enough to me. I just finished the hood yesterday. That went perfect. I'll be posting some pics soon. So far I've got the entire top of the car wrapped. Let me know when you start your's. would love to see how it goes for you. Let me know if ur lookin for any things NOT to do. lol, ive done plenty of those.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:10 PM

2002 C320
Havent updated with new pics of my Batman Benz in a while. So thought I should. It's been a little slow going on the full wrap. Got in a little fender bender and really just got burnt out on doing after a bit. Not the easiest thing to do. But I'm almost done now. Only the right rear door and rear quarter panel left. Here are some pics i just had on my laptop right now and remember it's still not finished. you can see the unfinished portion in one. So don't go too hard on it. hahaha. But so far I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. Playing with some wheel color combinations now. We'll see how it goes. Any other cool ideas are welcome.
Attached Thumbnails My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0002_02.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0017.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0042_01.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0065.jpg   My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0002_01.jpg  

My First Vinyl Wrap, Benz, and Mod. Here we GO!-dsc_0032_01.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 12:43 PM

2005 C230
^^ would look nicer with an all black oem style grill and alignment on the hood =)
Old 08-17-2012, 02:52 PM

07 C230
car looks nice but you need alignment on the hood
Old 08-17-2012, 03:00 PM

2002 C320
Originally Posted by silvermamba
^^ would look nicer with an all black oem style grill and alignment on the hood =)
I had that grill on, black also. Just didn't like it. But I havent seen it on the car since I've wrapped it. I still have it, maybe i'll give it another shot. Havent gotten around to aligning the hood since the little fender bender. Thanks for the reminder
Old 08-21-2012, 11:30 AM

C320 4Matic & GLK350 4Matic
Replace the star on the grill with a black batman logo on oem grill