C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Tire Spot Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C320
Tire Spot Recommendations?

Looking to get some new tires in the next 1-3 days. Wanted to see if any of you had some places you'd recommend either because of their prices or great service. Preferably in the SF Bay Area or Sacramento or anywhere if they are a chain store. Im looking for 225/35/19 size to be exact.

Also would welcome any specific tire you'd recommend buying. Thanks guys!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Personally I really like Big O. They match everyones price but when I was doing reserce they seemed the have the best price. If you talk to one of the sales guys there for a bit and get on his good side they will hook it up. When I was buying my tires I talking to the guy for a bit about my car and he told me about his and all. In the end when they saw they were out of stock of the rear tires I wanted he upgraded me for free to a better tire brand that cost an extra 150 and didn't charge me extra. Plus when I had issues with the spacers he let me leave my wheels there and come back and have them put on the next day and when I had an issue with my bolts he checked them out for free re mounted them with the right bolts and all that without charge me. They seem to be pretty cool plus have a really good free warranty on all there tires. My friends used the warranty a few times and they were great about it. Plus there the only chain tires store in my area that will work on a car with spacers, Americas tire CO, wheel works, costco, good year, and places like those don't work on cars that use spacers. Also I though you just bought a new set of tires what happened?
Old 06-01-2012, 03:19 AM

2002 C320
Originally Posted by Peydidy
Personally I really like Big O. They match everyones price but when I was doing reserce they seemed the have the best price. If you talk to one of the sales guys there for a bit and get on his good side they will hook it up. When I was buying my tires I talking to the guy for a bit about my car and he told me about his and all. In the end when they saw they were out of stock of the rear tires I wanted he upgraded me for free to a better tire brand that cost an extra 150 and didn't charge me extra. Plus when I had issues with the spacers he let me leave my wheels there and come back and have them put on the next day and when I had an issue with my bolts he checked them out for free re mounted them with the right bolts and all that without charge me. They seem to be pretty cool plus have a really good free warranty on all there tires. My friends used the warranty a few times and they were great about it. Plus there the only chain tires store in my area that will work on a car with spacers, Americas tire CO, wheel works, costco, good year, and places like those don't work on cars that use spacers. Also I though you just bought a new set of tires what happened?
I did get new wheels, they came with tires but two of them were pretty bald. Rode on them for only two days. Didn't feel so safe on them, being so low profile too. Would feel bad if my wife got stranded somewhere cause one of them blew or something too. I'm sure some wouldn't have a problem with them, but I'd rather not take that chance. The other two still have about 80% tread. So I really only need two.