C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

craziest night in the Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket on wheels
Exclamation craziest night in the Coupe

alright warning this is gonna be long....

a couple days ago i picked up my car from service for ESP AND BAS malfunctioning light...i missed by car and i went out that night down this fun street with some nice twisties ...with my cousin in a black 330ci and her friends range rover behind....i was in front of them and we were just cruising....out of no where comes this rice rocket (believed to be a riced out integra with this obnoxious exhaust tone) i wasn't planning on racing because there are cops every five feet on this street and i got pulled over for speeding a year ago. so we are coming to a red light and hes stopped and i dont feel like having him follow me and stick to my a$$ for the next two miles like he has been doing...so just as the light turns green, i downshift and take off...he makes a sorry attempt to catch up but it was unsuccessful. so i figured i lost him and i can drive cautiously now...NOPE! the rice wouldn't stop he passes me going about 85 in a 35 and coming up are some sharp turns that even the fastest cars with the best suspension setup shouldn't do more then 40-50 mph....the idiot takes it going 80 and i catch up to see if hes gonna make it... you guessed it he spun and did a nice 360 five feet in front of me...as i gently slow down and put my emergency blinkers on i see his rear bumper stuck on the sidewalk...after a few attempts to get his bumper off he strenghtens out and hes right next to me...im trying to keep my cool from just laughing because he could have been seriously hurt but just as i calmed down i see red and blue lights turn on in the oppossit direction....at this point im thinking im gonna get screwed over...the cop pulls a u-turn and blocks traffic behind us and lets me and the rice rocket drive side by side...once the cop gets back behind us...the rice rocket cuts in front of me(he was on my right, only two lane street) and takes off through a sidestreet...i slow down to about 25mph and at this point the cop could have gotten either one of us but i didn't do n e thing and he saw the integra spin so he went after the integra...but thankgod for my lil c coupe that it stoped me in time and i didn't crash into the integra while he was nicely parked on the sidewlk
street racing is stupid and i knew better then to race him, he should have stoped but oh well!
Old 07-15-2003, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Fun read. Might almost make it into the Kill Stories forum, even though you weren't racing and (fortunately) nobody was killed.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:32 PM

c230 Coupe
yeah good story man. he's lucky to have come out of that unhurt.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:46 PM

'05 c240 4matic wagon
Originally posted by hokusbenz
yeah good story man. he's lucky to have come out of that unhurt.
...assuming the officer didn't hurt him with that ticket!