C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

AMG Swaybar end links info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300 4matic
AMG Swaybar end links info

Well, I just put on my AMG swaybars today. I used the '03 front sway bar with the bushings already attached. There have been a lot of questions about whether or not the endlinks are necessary. Since I work at the dealer, I had a mechanic put on the front bar for me (He was supposed to be replacing the bushings under warranty).

Well, the endlinks were included with the bushings in the warranty repair, so I made sure to get the larger ones. I definitely recommend doing this. It is a perfect fit with the sway bar and all you have to do is drill out the hole on the strut to fit the endlink bolt. I believe the size difference is 12mm vs. 10mm. As long as you drill the hole the right size, everything should bolt up perfectly and there is no squeaking. Also, be sure to get the new front brackets since the bushings are a different shape.

And the handling is much improved as many others here can attest to. For normal street driving, it is more than adequate. Definitely a recommended modification.