C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

is it possible to get a sporty bumper for my 04 c240

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 c240 4 matic
is it possible to get a sporty bumper for my 04 c240

Hey I've seen an 06 c240 i believe was a sports model with a sporty bumper is it possible to place a bumper like that on my 04 to give a more appealing look.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:57 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 c240
I have a pre-facelift and I am looking to find a post facelift bumper and skirts. IDK if I'll find one locally or if it will be online, but I hope that one shows up for sale when I am in the mood to buy.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:11 PM

2004 C240 4matic, 2009 C300 4Matic
get the AMG bumper but be careful of fitment.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:30 AM

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts
'05 S430, '05 S600
Originally Posted by jwil24
Hey I've seen an 06 c240 i believe was a sports model with a sporty bumper is it possible to place a bumper like that on my 04 to give a more appealing look.
Starting in MY05 (model year '05) they gave ALL C-Class vehicles what was then known as the AMG package which up to then only the AMGs came with. This is what you will hear in the forum referred to as the "facelift" which included the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, bigger brakes, and also a refresh of the interior.

Since this is a stock item, pretty much ANY C-Class from '05-'07 has these items. I don't know how crafty of a person you may be but you could in theory hit the Junk Yards and find one your color (there are plenty of C-Classes by this point there) and grab what you need, you might want to do some further research (inthis forum) and find out if any of the mounting hardware/points changed so that you can grab that from the donor car also. If you're not the type and are more of the kind that just shells out cash in exchange for no scar and clean clothes all the time then you can contact Gary from SUVNEER (on this forum) and he can get you a replica of the OEM kit. The kits his company gets are the best when it comes to fitting (from what I've read on here) and there are usually little if any fitment issues. Once you pay for the kit then you'll have to pay to get it installed and painted, and if you want to do it right then you'll probably want to touch up the paint on the car so it all matches. Choice is yours...
Old 09-02-2013, 11:55 AM

2004 c240 4 matic
Originally Posted by turbonos7
Starting in MY05 (model year '05) they gave ALL C-Class vehicles what was then known as the AMG package which up to then only the AMGs came with. This is what you will hear in the forum referred to as the "facelift" which included the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, bigger brakes, and also a refresh of the interior.

Since this is a stock item, pretty much ANY C-Class from '05-'07 has these items. I don't know how crafty of a person you may be but you could in theory hit the Junk Yards and find one your color (there are plenty of C-Classes by this point there) and grab what you need, you might want to do some further research (inthis forum) and find out if any of the mounting hardware/points changed so that you can grab that from the donor car also. If you're not the type and are more of the kind that just shells out cash in exchange for no scar and clean clothes all the time then you can contact Gary from SUVNEER (on this forum) and he can get you a replica of the OEM kit. The kits his company gets are the best when it comes to fitting (from what I've read on here) and there are usually little if any fitment issues. Once you pay for the kit then you'll have to pay to get it installed and painted, and if you want to do it right then you'll probably want to touch up the paint on the car so it all matches. Choice is yours...
Thanks for all the tips appreciated.