C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

C Class (W203) Vehicles Needed for Prototype

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bantha
wow.....what a weak defense by the moderators, the more I read the worse they look. Sorry guys but I gotta side with the other members here....
Old 01-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a feeling this thread is going to be edited and censored.

get rid of all the evidence.... is their plan.
Old 01-30-2004, 02:15 PM

well it looks like we need to buy some vbulletin software and get a host and make our own board. A board free of bans and everyone can say what they want oh wait i thought this was already decided on( 1st ammendment)
Old 01-30-2004, 03:12 PM

c230 Coupe
Who are you idiots gonna ban next, Lynn? hahahahhaha If THAT happens i really will not be back.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Almost a Member!

nah... they think this will all blow over in a week or 2.

BAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally posted by Chaoticboy
You guys sent him an email stating that he "looked" like he was organizing a group buy and that was not allowed.

He explicitly told you he was not and that he was just posting pictures of his new mods.

Something no one even offers, not competing with any other sponsor, and all of a sudden he was banned.
First, this original message was cross posted in multiple forums. Why would he be posting a picture of a C class interior in the SL forum? This boys and girls is called "spamming".

Selling product on this forum (except personal sales in the classified forums) is prohibited unless you are a paying sponsor. It doesn't make a difference whether it competes with a current sponsor or not.

...there are other blatent posts on the forums that are clear for sale posts and they are left un-moderated is completely unfair.
Yes, some things do slip by. We're only human, and sometimes it's not always possible to read every single post. If you see something that violates the terms of use, then report the post to a moderator (use the button) and it will be addressed.

Originally posted by hokusbenz
Who are you idiots gonna ban next, Lynn? hahahahhaha If THAT happens i really will not be back.
If he violates the TOU, then it could lead to banning. If just being a moron gets you banned, then he would have been banned already. If you decide to leave because of that then fine....don't let the door hit you in the ***!

Originally posted by nov0798
well it looks like we need to buy some vbulletin software and get a host and make our own board. A board free of bans and everyone can say what they want oh wait i thought this was already decided on( 1st ammendment)
It's a free country, and you're welcome to do so.

Since this is no longer on topic, or even in the right forum.....

--Closed

Last edited by revstriker; 01-30-2004 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Originally posted by Chaoticboy
I'm sure you know recently CSportcoupe.com has opened up it's forums to sedan members. This is just an assumption on my part that may be the case.

The other thing I don't understand is ... why delete the whole thread and not just lock it with an explanation? That's also quite convenient.

The reason I feel strongly about this is because I know what happened. I also know how invaluable Kineda's posts are to the community as a contributor. And the fact that the Admin's decide to delete and ban a member that brings so much to the community over "gray area posts" when there are other blatent posts on the forums that are clear for sale posts and they are left un-moderated is completely unfair.

FAIRNESS is the point we are trying to get across here. That's all.
I actually am not aware that site recently "opened up". Anyway, we try our best to be fair and I think the mods do an excellent job.