C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

A little present for all you C-Class fans out there!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 11:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally posted by caffeinetrip
I think its pretty funny how the senior members are getting superrrr pissed at me, while the people that dont' spend 10hours on the forums everyday see that I made some valid points in my review, and that it was just a personal review. By the way, the E55 I drove was the new one, an 04.

You have the right to be mad, I would be too if someone was chopping down my idealist tree. I like to think of it as a reliaty check though. While there are some SUPER fast Mercedes out there, numbers don't lie....I just don't think any Mercedes is a sports car, especially not the SL's, although if they were, they would made AWESOME looking ones. The next time I get the chance I'll take a SL55 around the block and see how it feels, but I'm already pretty sure that it'll just take off like the E55 and CL55 I drove, chirp though the first three gears (which is actually kinda cool) and then I'lll have to slam on the brakes praying not to lose control, and then slowly ease into the turn because I doubht any Benz out there handles very well.

And by the way, I'm sure all of you would consider Porsche's true sports cars....now would any of you buy a 911 Turbo if it only came in automatic? And what if it handled just like the Cayene, I wouldn't even consider it a sports car if it did.
Mercedes never said they make sports cars, but it just happens that this "chariot of the 21st century" can pull a 3.3 second 0-60. It's just by chance that it uses the worlds most advanced suspension system without springs; Active Body Control which allows Zero roll. It's just by chance that no matter ahat gear you are, no matter how hard of a turn, ESP keeps you on the track and with that tidal wave of torque you can blast out of it like a black hole sucking on the front of you AMG.

The 55's don't just have automatics. They are pretty fast at switching, may not be the best, but it's better than nothing, and if you look at the target for these cars it's perfectly right. To say that these Mercedes' handle like a Cayenne is one of the most uninformed opinions I've ever heard. Maybe the W463/163, but the others? No way. Even the TT which has air suspension and a firmer sport mode isn't as good and versatile as ABC.

Someone help me with this, does the W211 have SBC? I know the R230 does, that SL.. well you don't have to slam the brakes

LOL @ Amd!
Old 02-21-2004, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Maybe this whole thread be retitled:

CONFESSIONS OF A VALET.

Man.....I guess you guys can avoid Caffeinetrip since he posted a pic of himself. Interesting site, though.

Brabus-C: Are those the new 19's on your new sig?
Old 02-21-2004, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm,
my 2003 c320 coupe cost only 27000 dollars new. I have the 6speed, c7 package. I have installed the amg sways and the evosport pullies. I know I will definately outhandle my old acura integra with everything on it that could possibly be, Eibach, Tokico, Etc. Etc. Etc. as for acceleration, the honda/acura even your vtec cant run with it due to the torque differences, and I havent spent all my money on it either like the japanese counterparts. Plus I am driving a BENZ. You should do more research b4 you post, the coupe does come with leather, IF you want it. AHHH **** it im not gonna post anymore, im happy with mine so who cares.
Old 02-21-2004, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Brabus w203
first off... this is a good reason i dont have a fast car scared valets will drive around to much with it ....but what evers..if i wanted a fast car i would have gotten a nissan 350z or some other kind of car..... and for one thing to caffeinetrip my dream car is a PORSCHE 911 TT... and i would NOT get it in auto...
Old 02-21-2004, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Originally posted by brabus c
first off... this is a good reason i dont have a fast car scared valets will drive around to much with it ....but what evers..if i wanted a fast car i would have gotten a nissan 350z or some other kind of car..... and for one thing to caffeinetrip my dream car is a PORSCHE 911 TT... and i would NOT get it in auto...
ya bastahd! you made my work pc crash
Old 02-21-2004, 03:25 PM

hahaha, i kno..brabusc... ur animated gif or wuteva it is is lagging my comp. ARGHHH... :p :o
Old 02-21-2004, 03:53 PM

Your a *** idiot, and by looking at the picture of you and your lame online life, Im even more sure that your a *** idiot.
Old 02-21-2004, 04:07 PM

"CONFESSIONS OF A VALET."

While we're on the subject, I'll give you guys a tip, give us a tip. Cuz if you don't, we'll remember you because thats all we work off of. But seriously, valets only take maybe 1 in 500 cars out for a spin, and when I do I'm extra safe with it because its not my car, and I dont' want to get fired if something happens. The people that are most scared of us taking their cars for a spin also drive the cars we wouldn't even want to take out.

Tip #1, if you do happen to have a very high end sports car that you know we'll want to drive, all you have to do is request for it to stay up front in the vip area, give us an extra couple bucks, watch us park it up front and I can almost guarentee you that it won't move from that spot. If there was a Ferarri up front and I despratly wanted to take it for a spin, I couldn't because everyone would see.

Tip #2 if you drive an automatic car, we probely won't wanna drive it. Its just not fun, unless its an AMG or something.

But basiclly, it really just depends on the valet himself, and the company. Honestly the company I work for probely has the most honest valets, and I've seen some other companies, and when I pull up I see they're unshaven, they don't speak english, and they just don't care, then you know you should be worried. But I personally take my job seriously, I've never messed up a car nor do I plan to, and if you ask me to leave the car up front, I will.
Old 02-21-2004, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Brabus w203
Originally posted by LorinserCClass
GOOD thats my plann going to make a smaller gif..but i have no time right now
Old 02-21-2004, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
yes... C32 is the biggest POS ever! don't buy it if you ever have the money.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4

While we're on the subject, I'll give you guys a tip, give us a tip. Cuz if you don't, we'll remember you because thats all we work off of. But seriously, valets only take maybe 1 in 500 cars out for a spin, and when I do I'm extra safe with it because its not my car, and I dont' want to get fired if something happens. The people that are most scared of us taking their cars for a spin also drive the cars we wouldn't even want to take out.

Tip #1, if you do happen to have a very high end sports car that you know we'll want to drive, all you have to do is request for it to stay up front in the vip area, give us an extra couple bucks, watch us park it up front and I can almost guarentee you that it won't move from that spot. If there was a Ferarri up front and I despratly wanted to take it for a spin, I couldn't because everyone would see.

Tip #2 if you drive an automatic car, we probely won't wanna drive it. Its just not fun, unless its an AMG or something.

But basiclly, it really just depends on the valet himself, and the company. Honestly the company I work for probely has the most honest valets, and I've seen some other companies, and when I pull up I see they're unshaven, they don't speak english, and they just don't care, then you know you should be worried. But I personally take my job seriously, I've never messed up a car nor do I plan to, and if you ask me to leave the car up front, I will.
you're an idiot
Old 02-21-2004, 08:28 PM

He's an idiot... but it's the truth.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:05 AM
Guest0001

Originally posted by vraa
CLK500's are woman cars
Vraa, both the W209 and R230 are b*tch rides. Actually the CLK500 comes with the AMG bodykit so its not too bad. Stock SL500 is as feminine as they come. SL500 NEEDS the optional AMG package. AMG versions are both another story.

A Man's car is the W203 Sedan, W211, W220, and W215.

Flame suit on.

Last edited by Guest0001; 02-22-2004 at 01:13 AM.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Actually, a true sports car has to come in manual or smg type. An automatic isn't something a true sports car fanatic would ever drive.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Actually, a true sports car has to come in manual or smg type. An automatic isn't something a true sports car fanatic would ever drive.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:30 AM
moomeh

Originally posted by LorinserCClass
someone needs a new comp.

Old 02-22-2004, 11:30 AM

2003 C32
You're a valet. You, be quiet and go fetch my car while I digest the rest of my meal.

Oh no, the valet doesn't like my car...what next, the maid doesn't like my furniture? What SHALL I do?
Old 02-22-2004, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
I still don't think any Mercedes Benz handles well, especially on track, which I took my current 97' Toyota Celica Manual to earlier this month (Streets of Willow) and it did great.
Even my old Saturn would eat your Celica... the last gen celica is widely known for being a powderpuff girls car.

You guys really want to bug this guy? Keep hitting his site, round the clock...then his hosting cost will go up.....
Old 02-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally posted by Noble C320
Vraa, both the W209 and R230 are b*tch rides. Actually the CLK500 comes with the AMG bodykit so its not too bad. Stock SL500 is as feminine as they come. SL500 NEEDS the optional AMG package. AMG versions are both another story.

A Man's car is the W203 Sedan, W211, W220, and W215.

Flame suit on.
Take off the flame suit, you're absolutley right!

Outland, it's a xanga, no hosting costs. But he did pay for the premium version which rids of banners.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:20 PM

Originally posted by AlpharettaC32
You're a valet. You, be quiet and go fetch my car while I digest the rest of my meal.

Oh no, the valet doesn't like my car...what next, the maid doesn't like my furniture? What SHALL I do?

Talk about being a bigot. Thats just a step away from telling someone to go pick your cotton.

Anyways, The only reason I'm a valet parker is because I don't have rich parents to put me though college, I use the money to pay for my own tuition and rent, and if you stilll look down on me for my tempory career choice, then I don't even need to listen to anything else that comes out of your ignornant mouth. Oh by the way, you should care what the valet thinks about your car, because we know what we're talking about. How ignorant is it to assume that just because we're young college students and can't afford a $55,000 car yet on our own, that we havn't driven more than you probely ever will. What do you think valets talk about 8 hours a day during work? Cars. We're professionals when it comes to giving opinions about what cars are good and what is crap.

By the way, I dont' know how old you are, but if you're 22 or younger and able to afford the C32, I'm sure you didn't earn it. And if you're older, please believe that when I'm your age, I will be making just as much money as you if not more, and I'll have the common sense not to waste $55,000 on a car like that.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
If I were your boss and I found out you were taking customer cars around the block to cruise around, you'd be out on your a$$ in no time. And as a valet parker you're not qualified to talk about cars, except from a 5-10mph point of view. And it's no wonder you're a valet parker, you can't even spell right. Haha.

And if you're older, please believe that when I'm your age, I will be making just as much money as you if not more
Funny thing, that's what one of my retarded friends used to always say. Now he's a full-time bum, been so for 5+ years.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Brabus w203
Originally posted by oggle
If I were your boss and I found out you were taking customer cars around the block to cruise around, you'd be out on your a$$ in no time. And as a valet parker you're not qualified to talk about cars, except from a 5-10mph point of view. And it's no wonder you're a valet parker, you can't even spell right. Haha.

Funny thing, that's what one of my retarded friends used to always say. Now he's a full-time bum, been so for 5+ years.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:51 PM

2003 C32
[B]Talk about being a bigot. Thats just a step away from telling someone to go pick your cotton.
I'd suggest you look up words before you use them, child. A bigot is someone who hates another's race, religion, etc..I didn't know that valets were a protected class. Then again, I'm not sure you know what a protected class is, car parker. Now, you go ahead and give me my ticket while I head inside and decide on what drink I want while I peruse the menu. You take the $5 tip I give you and go buy a pocket dictionary to figure out the English language.

How ignorant is it to assume that just because we're young college students and can't afford a $55,000 car yet on our own, that we havn't driven more than you probely ever will. What do you think valets talk about 8 hours a day during work? Cars. We're professionals when it comes to giving opinions about what cars are good and what is crap.
How naive an opinion is this? Cars are not shoes; you do not comprehend them by walking them around the block, which is the end of YOUR experience as a red-jacketed/white-polo shirted key jockey. Anyway, who cares what you think? You are paid to park an automobile while I dine. In the food chain, you are below the maitre'd and above the busboy. Know your place.

By the way, I dont' know how old you are, but if you're 22 or younger and able to afford the C32, I'm sure you didn't earn it. And if you're older, please believe that when I'm your age, I will be making just as much money as you if not more, and I'll have the common sense not to waste $55,000 on a car like that.
The difference between you and I is that I don't really care what you think. You seem to be the sort that thinks that the world is just dying to hear your opinion, in an attempt to validate your existence. If not for the Internet to shout your opinions out to an audience that rewards your hard work with criticism, what would you be? That's a question that will keep you up tonight.

If you don't like a car, then you don't have to drive it. Past that, you're nothing. It's not being rude, it's just what you are. You've no qualifications to judge automobiles, and even if you did, you don't speak to what I care about. You're not LJK Setright, you are not Csaba Csere, hell you're not even Barney Fife.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Guest0001

Originally posted by s4iscool
Your a *** idiot, and by looking at the picture of you and your lame online life, Im even more sure that your a *** idiot.
Im gangsta, dont mess wit me foo!

Btw nice shirt. lol

Btw someone caption this.

Old 02-22-2004, 09:27 PM
taylor192

Originally posted by vraa
No way best bang for you're buck. Mercedes and "bang for buck" or anything like that shouldn't be used in the same sentence. I'm sorry but in the $35k price range there are just so many cars that out preform quite likely all the MB's in that segment.
For once I agree with vraa. Owning a MB is about the experience, you either love it or hate it, and this guy is just a hater.

I'm surprised you guys are all arguing with this obvious Troll. I've noticed the posts over here have become fewer and worse, glad there's another site to post on that's become more popular lately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A little present for all you C-Class fans out there!