C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

New color for the coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 02:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230K
i'd really like to see tectite grey on the coupe. That's the color that i really wanted to get but is not offered on the coupe. Obsidian has been just as good though. Or maybe even a graphite/gun metal would look good.
Old 04-05-2002, 06:55 PM

2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
Originally posted by Vince
i'd really like to see tectite grey on the coupe. That's the color that i really wanted to get but is not offered on the coupe. Obsidian has been just as good though. Or maybe even a graphite/gun metal would look good.
Something like this?
Old 04-05-2002, 07:56 PM

Pending
That gunmetal is awesome. If MB had that, I would order it in a heartbeat.

Jeremy
Old 04-06-2002, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Re: Re: hehe

Originally posted by WyattEarp
You are being sarcastic right?
WyattEarp, i ignored what you said in other post, thinking that it is just a misunderstanding or whatsoever. But, after seeing your reply, i only have 1, no 2 words for u. OVER-SENSITIVE!

I am sincerly about all my post, and i congraluate on pix's latest creation. Let me repeat myself. I ADMIRE HIS SKILLS AND CREATIVITY, which i believe i am lacking of seriously.

If you wanna be so sensitive to other's post, go your way. I don't mean and don't want to offend anyone with my post. EXCEPT this one, which i dedicate to you.

Good Luck pal
Old 04-06-2002, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Suggestions

pix, can you try making the mesh located under the grill silver? because i am thinking of painting mine silver. I don't wanna regret my decision, and thus hope to engage your help.

Thanks. and pls dun let that Wyatt (or however he spell his nick) ruin your impression of me.
Old 04-06-2002, 03:30 AM

2006 MB C230 SS 6spd, Navi
Re: hehe

Originally posted by Xeon

WyattEarp, i ignored what you said in other post, thinking that it is just a misunderstanding or whatsoever. But, after seeing your reply, i only have 1, no 2 words for u. OVER-SENSITIVE!

I am sincerly about all my post, and i congraluate on pix's latest creation. Let me repeat myself. I ADMIRE HIS SKILLS AND CREATIVITY, which i believe i am lacking of seriously.

If you wanna be so sensitive to other's post, go your way. I don't mean and don't want to offend anyone with my post. EXCEPT this one, which i dedicate to you.

Good Luck pal
I AM ADDING THE CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR SINCE YOUR INTENTION IS TO OFFEND AS YOU HAVE CLEARLY STATED ABOVE:

WyattEarp, I ignored what you said in <I>the</I> other post, thinking that it <s>is</s> <i>was</i> just a misunderstanding or <s>whatsoever</s> <i>something else</i>. <s>But, after</S> <i>After</I> seeing your reply, I only have 1, no 2 words for <s>u</S> <i>you</i> <s>.</s> <b>,</b> OVER-SENSITIVE!

I am <s>sincerly</S> sincere about all my <s>post</s> posts, and I congraluate <s>on pix's</s> <i> pix on his</i> latest creation. Let me repeat myself. I ADMIRE HIS SKILLS AND CREATIVITY, which I believe I am lacking of seriously.

If you <s>wanna</S><i> want to </I> be so sensitive to other's <s>post</S><i> posts</i>, go your way. I don't mean and don't want to offend anyone with my <s>post</S> <i> posts</i>. EXCEPT this one, which I dedicate to you.

Good Luck pal
also..something to add....i feel that you guys really pay attention to one's proper usage of english huh? just a thought...and i am not aiming it at anyone...just that i feel stressed about posting...hehe..cos my english is not that good...
OK OK OK OK...... Misunderstood again...

Perhaps I've failed to correctly explain myself.

The only thing I mean't you were being sarcastic about was the proper use of english. I find that the average user of this forum has atrocious spelling and/or grammar. This is the only reason for my original post.

Now I can already feel the defensive forces mounting (it's a natural anti-wyatt phenomena). This is not a flame and if neccessary I will request transcripts from the moderators to measure the number of grammatical/spelling errors on this forum so that I can quantify my reasoning. (I cannot by definition be flaming if I am speaking the truth)

Thanks. and pls dun let that Wyatt (or however he spell his nick) ruin your impression of me.
This comment lets me know you are just another misguided soul. How can I, or, how can anyone ruin an impression when by definition an impression is: 'an indistinct notion or recollection'. Indistinct by definition defines a unary relationship. This means that an impression can only be associated with a single notion or recollection. Hence if I were to judge you I would have to use only the notion or recollection of my individual experience with you and not a third party influence.

PS I cannot fault pix's creations in any way and I would welcome some of the colors in the MBZ inventory.

<p align=center> :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p</P>

I would hazard a guess, you are out of your league kid.

Last edited by WyattEarp; 04-06-2002 at 04:20 AM.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:00 AM

2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
Re: Suggestions

pix, can you try making the mesh located under the grill silver? because i am thinking of painting mine silver. I don't wanna regret my decision, and thus hope to engage your help.

Thanks. ...

The photoshop file is at work, I will try that on Monday.

Now. everyone take a deep breath and happy thoughts.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wyatt,

I am out of the league? What league?! Try communicating in a language beside your first.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:23 AM

Wyatt,

I am out of the league? What league?! Try communicating in a language beside your first.
Out of your league is what I said. Try reading and comprehension.

I welcome any challenge to my written or spoken english.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I too, accept challenges in any form, in Chinese!
Old 04-06-2002, 04:32 AM

2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
Xeon, what does the sc99 mean? Where are you locate?
Old 04-06-2002, 04:33 AM

I too, accept challenges in any form, in Chinese!
Given that Chinese is a far more complex language I will bow down to your linguistic ability ( I can only write and speak spanish and english fluently). However I am perplexed why you do not refer to it as Mandarin or Cantonese as most mainland chinese do. Unless of course you are from Taiwan.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wyatt....

Simply because i can communicate in cantonese, mandarin and 2 more dialects?

Pix, S is an initial of my gf, while C is an initial of mine. "99" pronounced in cantonese is "long-long" or simply referred as forever. Well, guess you don't need any more explaination ? hehe..

By the way, i removed the "C230" and put up "SC99" along with my arriving "SC99" plate number. I am from the bay area, but will be moving down LA soon.
Old 04-06-2002, 04:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Miss out something

Sorry guys, i missed out something.

I forgot to thanks Lynn, who encouraged me on the english thing.

I would also like to end all disputes from this message onwards.

And one other thing, my "dun" "u" "izzit" is not totally because of my education. It is due to the fact that English is not my first language, and the damm net has influenced my "typing" english.