C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

anyone interested in buying a Nokia 6310i+MB kit+lotsa stuff?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
anyone interested in buying a Nokia 6310i+MB kit+lotsa stuff?

Hi all,
Its coming to that time of year where I need some $$$ (looking for a house, just paid Uncle Sam ). As some of you know I have a Nokia 6310i phone unlocked for ALL GSM phone carriers with SIM card (in good conditon) and the MB w203 phone kit (the cradle, PSE, antenna adapter, screws, etc). I also have the original hands-free kit (never used b/c I have a bluetooth one ), official Nokia leather case, original packaging, dual SIM card holder (for multiple phone carrier), car charger, and a serial cable to modify/edit your phone such as backup phonebook, sync, modify ringtones and logo, etc. Basically I have everything useful ever made for this phone. Its an awesome setup and fairly easy to install (you can search forum for instructions by me and many others). I am thinking of selling the whole setup for $650 shipped anywhere in US via PayPal. Please email or PM me for more info. Thank you all for your time. pics and info can be found in this thread https://mbworld.org/forums/sh...light=nokia+kit
Old 04-06-2004, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Re: anyone interested in buying a Nokia 6310i+MB kit+lotsa stuff?

Originally posted by tberry
Hi all,
Its coming to that time of year where I need some $$$ (looking for a house, just paid Uncle Sam ). As some of you know I have a Nokia 6310i phone unlocked for ALL GSM phone carriers with SIM card (in good conditon) and the MB w203 phone kit (the cradle, PSE, antenna adapter, screws, etc). I also have the original hands-free kit (never used b/c I have a bluetooth one ), official Nokia leather case, original packaging, dual SIM card holder (for multiple phone carrier), car charger, and a serial cable to modify/edit your phone such as backup phonebook, sync, modify ringtones and logo, etc. Basically I have everything useful ever made for this phone. Its an awesome setup and fairly easy to install (you can search forum for instructions by me and many others). I am thinking of selling the whole setup for $650 shipped anywhere in US via PayPal. Please email or PM me for more info. Thank you all for your time. pics and info can be found in this thread https://mbworld.org/forums/sh...light=nokia+kit
link doesnt work, but i might be interested. Is the install easy? is this all the OEM MB equipment?
Old 04-06-2004, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Coupe Black/Charcoal C5 C7 Auto
Re: Re: anyone interested in buying a Nokia 6310i+MB kit+lotsa stuff?

Originally posted by AlBoston
link doesnt work, but i might be interested. Is the install easy? is this all the OEM MB equipment?
hi Al....yeah I heard the link doesnt work...weird. Well run serach on 'nokia kit' and username tberry u'll find me there. Try this one too http://www.mbklasse.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5809 . the kit (IMO) is easy to install. The discussion on how to install varies on your equip on car (cd changer? command? voice command? etc?) What I ended up doing was open the trunk, remove all D2B cables (there are lotsa extras) then I completed the loop with the PSE (in/out) and bam it worked. No need to remove HU even! thanks. keith.