C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Undervoltage consumer defective

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 , c220 kompressor w203

after i fixed my air condition by replacing the compressor ..this started ...may be i have touched a wire or something ... it drained my battery and i replaced the battery with another and it drained that other battery too .. Help needed please.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes c200;?2002 Model

Originally Posted by Fabulono

after i fixed my air condition by replacing the compressor ..this started ...may be i have touched a wire or something ... it drained my battery and i replaced the battery with another and it drained that other battery too .. Help needed please.

I have a similar problem, the battery is getting drained and the car will stall soon, it's not charging, the problem is very simple, Check your alternator power cables connections and make sure the alternator is working well; next check the input power cables from the battery down to the starter, mine the fuse at the started solenoid had blown, got fixed and all the error messages disappeared, used less than 20 USD.
Before this I have always had error message Check battery or Alternator for over 8 Months ;Took Alternator OUT for functionality test , It was Ok,Battery New, I gave up on solving the problem till I got stuck on the road with undervoltage consumer defective error and the battery was fully drained..Check input and output power cables to the solenoid starter underneath your car ,don't rush to change alternator and battery;Mechs will celebrate to sell you a new alternator instead of fixing the small fuse for less.best of luck