C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Won't Start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C230 Kompressor
Won't Start

So last week My car stop running on Wednesday evening I had no check engine lights went to turn the car back over and I have no crank know nothing but all my lights work on the car. when the brake pedal is engaged, it can move through all the gears and I did get an OBM reader the other day and codes P0600 and codes P0345 and codes P0010 and P0020 all came up. The other day I went to o'reillys and purchase the camshaft sensors and put them in, I also charged my battery and just put it back in try to turn the car over and still in the same place, no crank no nothing; I am at a lost and don't have the extra money to take it to a mechanic so they can fix it, and, I also forgot to say I checked the timing belt and there is no issues with the belt nor the camshaft actuators. the teeth on it are good so really trying to figure this out because at this moment my car is my home. it is very sad to say but I'm at a low point in my life and this needs to be fixed so I can get back on my feet. thanks a lot to everybody in this form, jt truly would mean alot to me to be able to fix this on my own and not have to figure out how im going to pay for all of this. Again thank you for taking your time reading this and possibly giving me your input into fixing this situation