C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

the Mercedes-Benz CROW

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Old 08-26-2004, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 Citron Green C230KMT
and we are doing that it seems. hey i need to get some input from others about this meet at the go kart places. you think the one in irvine would be better than malibu speed zone?
Old 08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320ss, 2005 Ford F150 Supercrew, GSXR,
Originally Posted by CitronC230K_03
and we are doing that it seems. hey i need to get some input from others about this meet at the go kart places. you think the one in irvine would be better than malibu speed zone?
I think drom1 would be more fun and if a cost break down was done it might be a better value....
Old 08-26-2004, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ok ill work on this between working and going to school full time. ill start a thread next week gathering info on participation.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

hey ill try and go by Drom1 over the weekend and gather some info. Putting a meet together like this would be good for my Business Classes.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Originally Posted by Noble C320
Drew your lagging dont be like Frank
dammmmmmn..... *insert the pic from FRIDAY*. That was COLD Edwin.... that was COLD.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Lightbulb Next meet

Dear Mr. CitronC230K_03:

Originally Posted by CitronC230K_03
I was sure you were coordinating the nex meet!!!... you are the man that can pull this next one off...

Cheers!

Wiedermann
Old 08-26-2004, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Here is an idea guys. We should all do a vegas trip. I think this year I am closing down for a week for "maintenance" and going on a vacation. I could drive out there and make it! I NEED a vacation.......
Old 08-26-2004, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Exclamation Go west

Mr. electromethod:

Originally Posted by electromethod
Here is an idea guys. We should all do a vegas trip. I think this year I am closing down for a week for "maintenance" and going on a vacation. I could drive out there and make it! I NEED a vacation.......
Strech your "vacation" one more state west and come where the REAL vacation is... ...
I still don't like Vegas... too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, is a huge big cloud of smoke... ...

What do ya think?

Wiedermann
Old 08-26-2004, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

vegas is freaking hot in the summer time. i dont gamble either. hell i drop enough money on mods, i cant justify dropping more for free well drinks.

ill stop by Drom1 this weekend to get info for group discounts and money down. ill work it out mario. ill let you all know what i find out after the weekend.
Old 08-26-2004, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Do you realize how hard it is going to be to do the drive in such little time as it is? Last time I had a vacation was 4 years ago. I drove out there for a 5 week vacation ....... If I drive straight through with only breaks for the car to breathe, I can make it in 3 days. hmm... perhaps my timing is incorrect. I need 10 days.... ****. I would have to bring the woman along so she can drive in order for me to catch up on sleep. Maybe I can tack a week onto my xmas holiday.
Here is an easier solution .
How about you guys take a vacation out to Florida?
:p :p :p
Old 08-26-2004, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

hmmm, im not into humidity, and i'd have to take another car. i dont want the bugs on mine.
Old 08-26-2004, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
the humidity isn't bad at all in the fall.... it's nice all around weather. The rest of the year blows ***. Can't wait until I move back to west coast.... maybe in 2-3 years.
Old 08-26-2004, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i hate humidity! ugh!
Old 08-26-2004, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Talking Driving out west?

Mr. electromethod:

Do you realize how hard it is going to be to do the drive in such little time as it is?
Yup!

Last time I had a vacation was 4 years ago.

I drove out there for a 5 week vacation ....... If I drive straight through with only breaks for the car to breathe, I can make it in 3 days.
I would say more like about 5 to 6 days driving day and night no stop, switching drivers and keep moving the whole time...

Here is an easier solution . How about you guys take a vacation out to Florida? :p :p :p

the humidity isn't bad at all in the fall.... it's nice all around weather. The rest of the year blows ***. Can't wait until I move back to west coast.... maybe in 2-3 years.
Are you out of your mind???....lol... I lived in FL for about almost 10 years... Orlando... there ISN'T a single place in Florida, Georgia and neighboring states where you don't get baked just of the humindity alone!!!.. nasty!... you walk to your car in a pool of sweat... ewww!.. lol...

I'd have to agree with Mr. electromethod that driving out here is a kill... if you were planning a vacation, I'd say, fly out here, then have one of the guys from the forum move you around to the meet and so forth... I don't think your other half would be too "exited" to travel across the country for a meet... or will she?...lol (or rent a car... that also works!... cheaper than driving... )

Cheers!

Wiedermann
Old 08-26-2004, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Originally Posted by Wiedermann
Mr. electromethod:

Are you out of your mind???....lol... I lived in FL for about almost 10 years... Orlando... there ISN'T a single place in Florida, Georgia and neighboring states where you don't get baked just of the humindity alone!!!.. nasty!... you walk to your car in a pool of sweat... ewww!.. lol...

I'd have to agree with Mr. electromethod that driving out here is a kill... if you were planning a vacation, I'd say, fly out here, then have one of the guys from the forum move you around to the meet and so forth... I don't think your other half would be too "exited" to travel across the country for a meet... or will she?...lol (or rent a car... that also works!... cheaper than driving... )
Cheers!
Wiedermann
It is do-able in approximately 3.5 days. Last trip, we just took turns behind wheel. Of course I drove the car into overheating the transmission and about 2 hours away from home the tranny blew. lol....... so yah... maybe I should give it 5 days or at least rent that car like you said .
And I never walk to to my car in a pool of sweat... oh yah... i am always working from 8am - 10/11 pm so I guess I am never out when it's hot . I have only sat in the benz one time during daytime and holy **** i thought i was going to die from heat stroke. Black with dark charcoal interior isn't a bright idea without tint.... gotta leave it in the shade at least .
Driving is my only option too, good sir. I "ain't" too keen on flying Mr Wiedermann so I guess I will have to bring the woman along to chaufer .
Old 08-26-2004, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Talking Vaction time it is!

It is do-able in approximately 3.5 days. Last trip, we just took turns behind wheel.
()

Of course I drove the car into overheating the transmission and about 2 hours away from home the tranny blew. lol

And I never walk to to my car in a pool of sweat
And you live in FL??? (lol )

oh yah... i am always working from 8am - 10/11 pm so I guess I am never out when it's hot . I have only sat in the benz one time during daytime and holy **** i thought i was going to die from heat stroke. Black with dark charcoal interior isn't a bright idea without tint.... gotta leave it in the shade at least .
Yeah!.. I know that!!!... that heat in the middle of the day can evaporate people on contact!

Driving is my only option too, good sir. I "ain't" too keen on flying Mr Wiedermann so I guess I will have to bring the woman along to chaufer .
Bring da' woman along it is!

Cheers!

Wiedermann
Old 08-26-2004, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It is do-able in approximately 3.5 days. Last trip, we just took turns behind wheel. Of course I drove the car into overheating the transmission and about 2 hours away from home the tranny blew. lol....... so yah... maybe I should give it 5 days or at least rent that car like you said .
And I never walk to to my car in a pool of sweat... oh yah... i am always working from 8am - 10/11 pm so I guess I am never out when it's hot . I have only sat in the benz one time during daytime and holy **** i thought i was going to die from heat stroke. Black with dark charcoal interior isn't a bright idea without tint.... gotta leave it in the shade at least .
An angry chaufer is not good on a vacation
Old 08-27-2004, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
I will have Vader take over on the beating to Mother crow

Wiedermann

lolol.....I back from tour, get ready for the dark reign to cover MBworld
check out what we did to this Bentley

Last edited by Vader13; 08-27-2004 at 01:40 AM.
Old 08-27-2004, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Talking New dark reign of terror!!!!

Mr. Anaheim_Drew!!!!:

Originally Posted by Vader13
I will have Vader take over on the beating to Mother crow

Wiedermann
lolol.....I back from tour, get ready for the dark reign to cover MBworld
check out what we did to this Bentley
That is what Vader will do to your MB beast man!... yeah!!!.. BE PREPARED!!!...

LOL

Wiedermann
Old 08-27-2004, 02:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mr. Anaheim_Drew!!!!:That is what Vader will do to your MB beast man!... yeah!!!.. BE PREPARED!!!... LOL
Wiedermann
Yeah? you sound so happy that your leader has returned. But keep this in mind, I would rather go into battle with 1sedan, and 2coupes that I know have my back as opposed to being lead by a leader who has a history of disappearing. Speed is great but if you cant make it to the race, it does you or your lost troops no good. CHOOSE A SIDE!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mr. Anaheim_Drew:

for some reason, Vader seems to always dissapear before a Mb meet,... what's up with that?

Seems we will have to take the flock of crows squadrant to find Vader!...

Cheers!
Wiedermann
YOUR QUOTE,YOUR LEADER
Old 08-27-2004, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Talking Vader dark reign is back?

Mr. Anaheim_Drew:

Originally Posted by Anaheim_Drew
Yeah? you sound so happy that your leader has returned. But keep this in mind, I would rather go into battle with 1sedan, and 2coupes that I know have my back as opposed to being lead by a leader who has a history of disappearing. Speed is great but if you cant make it to the race, it does you or your lost troops no good. CHOOSE A SIDE!
It is true!!!!...lol...Mr. vader here is well famous for his dissapearence acts....

You have to understand that Mr. vader here had to change the diaper man!... (oh no, I smell something, and it is not the poopy diaper!!!...lol)

Mr. vader13:

Mr. Anaheim_Drew seems to be defiant of the dark (and heavy) side of the Brabus!!!

Cheers!

Wiedermann
Old 08-27-2004, 02:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Without leadership, there is no order!!! You have no leadership!!!! Save yourself and beg forgiveness to the CROWS!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Honda Grom
Originally Posted by Anaheim_Drew
speed helps greatly when chickening out and running away too .
Old 08-27-2004, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

damn thats a crazy pic of some donuts in the that Bentley.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Quick Reply: the Mercedes-Benz CROW