C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Shock abssorbers (suspensions) upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w203
Shock abssorbers (suspensions) upgrade

Hello again all i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about shock absorbers that is front and rear with new coils or with the original. I am looking for something comfortable that allows you to enter with a load in a corner and the car is not a boat, for compression my father has an slk amg with super super stiff shock absorbers that i had to use for a week and i couldn't see the time to step out of the car, when is cornering is like a train but where i live is full of speed bumps, potholes and other road obstacles so super stiff is out of the question. Am pretty happy with the original ones with my car(i have the avantegrand version which if am not mistaken has more sporty ones than the elegance and the car is more low ) still has apart the front right that is from the coupe (i have the c200 sedan) all the other are the original ones from 2001 and the rear ones are lossy goosy the car is more low in the back than the front and the left rear side is also more low that the right so i need to change all four of them.

tldr :in need of new shock absorbers (suspension)
with new coils or with the original ones
comfy but not a boat in the corners
avantegrand like sportiness and comfort ok a bit stiffer and lower also ok
lower ones no problem
blistein kyb kavo prefered as i work in a parts store that has alot of them, other brands acceptable
car model : c200 avantegrand 2001