C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

why should i get the 230k?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2002 | 06:24 PM

C230
I wasn't stuck with the car (I could have just not of gotten it, afterall :p )

I had orginally just wanted the c7 option, but there was no special ordering time left for the 2002 model.

Yeah, you're right, it's charcoal :o my bad. I'm getting the car two days after my graduation, so good times!
Old 05-23-2002 | 06:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by FrankW

the Cobra is still using the S/C...no turbo
Even better, another chance to get a pulley!
Old 06-01-2003 | 12:30 AM

2002 c230 Coupe - fully optioned, 6 speed manual
Well... the WRX is a great engine housed in a Tin Can. For a college kid, the WRX would be fine.. because you won't want it after you grow up.
Old 06-01-2003 | 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09 C63
sorry WRX not guys car.

WRX = boys car.
Old 06-01-2003 | 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by kermit
Well... the WRX is a great engine housed in a Tin Can. For a college kid, the WRX would be fine.. because you won't want it after you grow up.
Why are you reviving a year old thread?
Old 06-01-2003 | 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 MB C230 coupe
whoa, this is like diggin up old ruins. so many questions and mysteries. one year later, what happened to this kid? did he get a WRX or a C230? where is he now? why did he stop posting after only 5 posts? why do we care?
Old 06-01-2003 | 06:07 PM
Banned

C240 02
Since u asked for opnions ill give u mine. I dont think benz has good quality. It has alot of issues. I got into heated debates in other threads and 2 people couldnt handel it and went crazy on me so i wont be getting into that. But here is my advise. 1) I dont recomend a benz of any kind for college. U dont want people to think u r rich even if u r not. U want to fit in with the rest of the people. 2) u dont wanna sit there and worry about it in the parking lot like crazy since most cars in colleges are old and not new. My friend has the wrx and no issues in 2 years. Good car, havent heard of any issues at all from other people who have it either. But maybe consider a japaneese car thats cheaper for college and when u graduate get your benz. Thats just my opnion, good luck and let us know what u descided.
Old 06-01-2003 | 08:35 PM

C230 Sedan - 6 spd.
Originally posted by BenzC240
I dont think benz has good quality. It has alot of issues. I got into heated debates in other threads and 2 people couldnt handel it and went crazy on me so i wont be getting into that.
Hey BenzC240,

I've read your "heated debates" in a few other posts. And I definitely do not want to get into it with anyone on here. But I do have a serious question for you. Since you dislike your car and its manufacturer so much. Why are you still on this forum and posting quite frequently? Just wondering why waste your time here? Is it to warn others of MB's terrible quality? Or just to vent your frustrations? Seems like life's too short to be spent spouting negativity.

Just curious,
-Thach
Old 06-01-2003 | 10:42 PM
Banned

C240 02
Since you asked let me explain:

1)I do own a benz and have as much right to be here as anyone else. I have helped several people with issues and given advise and opinions as requested by several people. Not all people on here are like u were they just want to hear one side, some people like to hear different sides of the story to get a better idea.

2)This forum was created on the bases of hearing the good and the bad, positive and negative. This is how people learn, find out different things and have a sense as to what else is going on with people around the country or world. Now if you cant handel this and it stresses u so much as i can see to even hear someone elses issues or some people venting which others have then please by all means leave this forum. No one is forcing u to read my replys nor is forcing to even come on here period.

3)I have vented and talked with acouple of unsympathetic people. Had my fights, did my things and defended my opnions. But i will not stoop to those peoples levels any more.

4)Really, was there a reason behind asking your question? It sounds like u wanted to start a fight in an indirect way. Shame on u.
Old 06-01-2003 | 11:11 PM

C230 Sedan - 6 spd.
Originally posted by BenzC240
Since you asked let me explain:

1)I do own a benz and have as much right to be here as anyone else. I have helped several people with issues and given advise and opinions as requested by several people. Not all people on here are like u were they just want to hear one side, some people like to hear different sides of the story to get a better idea.

2)This forum was created on the bases of hearing the good and the bad, positive and negative. This is how people learn, find out different things and have a sense as to what else is going on with people around the country or world. Now if you cant handel this and it stresses u so much as i can see to even hear someone elses issues or some people venting which others have then please by all means leave this forum. No one is forcing u to read my replys nor is forcing to even come on here period.

3)I have vented and talked with acouple of unsympathetic people. Had my fights, did my things and defended my opnions. But i will not stoop to those peoples levels any more.

4)Really, was there a reason behind asking your question? It sounds like u wanted to start a fight in an indirect way. Shame on u.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
Slow down, take it easy. No reason behind asking except to know why you are here. How did you get all that **** from my question. Never said you don't have a right to be here. Listen buddy, now I know why people get into it with you. Sorry if my "tone" seems off to you. I'm glad you are not going to stoop to other people's levels. Did I say I only want to hear good things about MB?? Again, just because I don't argue doesn't mean I don't want to hear the other side. I want to know the good with the bad. I don't want to drive a car around thinking it's the best thing in the world, if it has problems.

Sorry I asked. Won't happen again. Chill out. No need to make faces with the icons.

-Thach
Old 06-02-2003 | 08:03 PM
Banned

C240 02
Hey neptunespeed u need to relax your self also. U were on the defensive side as well. Please keep in mind i had to go over just a little in my response so other people can also find out why i am here. But with all honesty, your question sounded more as a starting a debate and fight rather than getting to know me. Sorry i took it alittle far,also remeber this is the internet and its hard to truley understand the true motives of other peoples questions. Thanks for understanding.