C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

finally got my C230K back this afternoon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2002, 01:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
finally got my C230K back this afternoon

after I moved all my stuff back to the C230 and ready to leave, I wanted to put in another cassette and find out that the cassette is stuck inside (the display actually display "stuck") LOL

so I call someone and hope that they may have a quick fix but no luck. Either I leave the car or bring in back another time. So I took that car since I haven't driven it for so long (80 days to be exact).

The passenger door is still no aligned correctly. There is still a little step between the edge of the body panel and the door panel. The paint there will eventually chip again. Will bring this up again when I bring the car in next time.

They over corrected the steering now it's pulling very little to the left. (make my left arm sore driving on the freeway).

I swear the dash is crooked but it could be my imagination. However there is a small gap between the bottom on the A pillar and the dash.

passenger side speakers rattle a little when the volume is up. didn't notice that before. of course it could be there before and now I am just super sensitive about everything.

But I am going to enjoy driving the car for a few days or a week before I bring it back.

P.S. when I was on the freeway, slowing down to the traffic, forgot to step on the clutch until I notice the engine starts to rattle. Been driving the auto for too long. LOL!

Last edited by pixmation; 05-31-2002 at 01:54 AM.
Old 05-31-2002, 07:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 VW GTI
However there is a small gap between the bottom on the A pillar and the dash.
It's a very tight fit on on my car. Makes me wonder how they get the dash in there....
Old 05-31-2002, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If I were you I would hang onto it until the lemon law case goes to trial. When I had my trial the arbitrator wanted to see the car. This way if they want to see the car you can show them all the things that are still wrong with it. Sounds like you got one of those cars built on a friday during Oktoberfest. Remember that the mileage they count is since the incident, all the mileage, wear and tear you put on now is free if you win.