C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

disapointed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
disapointed

i ordered my c320 sport in early dec. and my dealer called today saying that i wont get it til Mid march because i have opted to get heated seats. he said that at the factory they were having difficulty with heated seats for c classes cuz on the assembly line a vast majority of c classes dont come with heated seats but my car has to be redone or something to have them put in. WTF. i would think cars ordered in east coast might usually opt for heated seats woulndt they. When icalled a month ago, the dealer actually had left the seats opton off the order sheet, so im thinking it was prob from that delay that this is being delayed. I dont see how the factory has trouble doing this based on their hi volume.

anyone else have any issues like this ,

im bummed and my wife is pissssed cuz she wants her car
Old 01-16-2005, 08:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz S500L AMG Premium Plus
Originally Posted by vdubpower
i ordered my c320 sport in early dec. and my dealer called today saying that i wont get it til Mid march because i have opted to get heated seats. he said that at the factory they were having difficulty with heated seats for c classes cuz on the assembly line a vast majority of c classes dont come with heated seats but my car has to be redone or something to have them put in. WTF. i would think cars ordered in east coast might usually opt for heated seats woulndt they. When icalled a month ago, the dealer actually had left the seats opton off the order sheet, so im thinking it was prob from that delay that this is being delayed. I dont see how the factory has trouble doing this based on their hi volume.

anyone else have any issues like this ,

im bummed and my wife is pissssed cuz she wants her car

You can usually change the order up to 4 weeks from when production starts. MB are planning to reduce that to 6 days over hte next year. Sounds like your dealer screwed up your order. Ask to see their confirmation order document from the factory that they would have received shortly after you placed your order. I bet they will have missed off the HS and needed to reorder within the 4 week window.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yeah my feeling is the dealer messedup initially, because when we were making the order form , he was using a generic options list, and i think some options were numbered differently and he figured the person who submits the order would rectify it and put in the exact codes.

i dont know what i can do ?? except wait i guess .
one thing i know is im GOING to get this car under invoice.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:45 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
we're already getting the car in socal for under invoice from many dealership long ago. The last offer I heard from dealership was $1500 off invoice and that was in october.

anywayz, your dealership screwed up and that is a load of BS from your sales. threaten to cancel the order and stuck them w/ a fully loaded C320 which a lot of ppl will not want unless they give you a greater discount.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yeah im just saying that im gonna make sure that we get it under invoice

what sucks is that the sales person i use is a really good guy, he is in charge of the maybach orders at FJ, and we purchased our other 2 S500's from him,
i figure he wasnt too familiar with the C class details. but oh well, its gonna cost FJ a few grand

still sucks tho
Old 01-16-2005, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
Anytime a saleman or dealer lies to you, its time to hit the bricks and find someone else.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't understand the concept of heated seats as they always seem to hot but I would pay extra for cooled seats like in the bigger buck MBs.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well its gonna be the wifes car , and she likes them so she is getting them, plus we are moving to chicago or NY, so im sure they will come of some use.

hmm, i need to figure out how to transport these cars now
Old 01-17-2005, 10:35 PM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
BMW M850i Gran Coupe
Swap ?

Originally Posted by Buellwinkle
I don't understand the concept of heated seats as they always seem to hot but I would pay extra for cooled seats like in the bigger buck MBs.
How 'bout My 04 S500, heated AND cooled seats for your Laguna Niguel ? Oh, forget to tell you, it's 6 degrees outside here, and tomorrow morning those heated seats cannot get TOO hot !
Old 01-18-2005, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by vdubpower
well its gonna be the wifes car , and she likes them so she is getting them, plus we are moving to chicago or NY, so im sure they will come of some use.

hmm, i need to figure out how to transport these cars now
horseless carriage is high up on the list for transporting luxury vehicles