C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Anybody ever used fleetrates.com?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c300
Anybody ever used fleetrates.com?

Seems too good to be true compared to published MB lease rates. And you know what they say about too good to be true ....

Just wondered if anybody'd actually used them before. I see that they're a forum sponsor; I actually got there via another forum. Searched and found two references on this forum. One good, one not that great.

Old 09-24-2007, 12:19 PM

c300
I'll answer my own question since it appears nobody's used them before.

Bottom line, I had to chase them.

I don't know if it was because of the car being hard to find or what, but at almost every step I had to chase the fleetrates.com representative. Only twice did they initiate contact with me. And then what really raised red flags for me, was that as soon as I said yes to the vague offer being given, and started asking for concrete detailed numbers, the fleetrates rep disappeared. Never heard from them again, and I got tired of chasing them. Might've been that they thought the deal wasn't enticing enough. Or maybe the deal didn't really exist. I'll never know because I probably won't give them another chance.

The deal offered sounded a little too good to be true, and it appears it just might've been.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:49 PM

2008 C-350 Palladium Silver and MM.
I looked into them too, but I quickly got the feeling that they were a bit shady as well.