C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

MBCA Have you joined?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E320 2009 E550
Loyalty card

Originally Posted by RLE
You responded to an eight month old post so the subject may be dead but the program is still alive.

After mass confusion at MBCA & MBUSA over the program in 2007, I sent in the application form and after three months waiting, American Express sent me a $1500 dealer gift card with an expiration date 12 months after it was issued.

The form is downloaded from www.mbca.org and mailed. You do not need your bill of sale. With your name, your dealer's name and the VIN, MBUSA has what it needs since they already have all your data.

BTW, the program exists solely at the discretion of MBUSA and could disappear any time.
There may be new members to the group that may be intrested in saving $1,500 in future expenses on their vehicle. The thread services as a history for the new members. The information in the Star states "Sales documents and vehicle title must be in the MBCA member's name." Instructions "Send documents to."

I received by card thirty days after my submission. If you send all the required information your application should be process right away. It may take a while for the dealer information to be upload into MBUSA data base.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:45 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Rebate form

Originally Posted by E2233
There may be new members to the group that may be intrested in saving $1,500 in future expenses on their vehicle. The thread services as a history for the new members. The information in the Star states "Sales documents and vehicle title must be in the MBCA member's name." Instructions "Send documents to."

I received by card thirty days after my submission. If you send all the required information your application should be process right away. It may take a while for the dealer information to be upload into MBUSA data base.
I suggest you read the information thoroughly. While the the description of the program does say the documents must be in the MBCA member's name, nowhere on the application form does it request they be included with the form.

MBUSA already knows you bought the car and from which dealer and all they do is cross-reference with MBCA and then send the info to the AMEX sub-contractor issuing the cards. You may have noticed that they do not come from MBUSA.

Someone reported on this forum long ago that AMEX will extend the card expiration date if you ask them. I plan to do so soon since I have only used my card twice for small amounts.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E320 2009 E550
Rebate form

Originally Posted by RLE
I suggest you read the information thoroughly. While the the description of the program does say the documents must be in the MBCA member's name, nowhere on the application form does it request they be included with the form.

MBUSA already knows you bought the car and from which dealer and all they do is cross-reference with MBCA and then send the info to the AMEX sub-contractor issuing the cards. You may have noticed that they do not come from MBUSA.

Someone reported on this forum long ago that AMEX will extend the card expiration date if you ask them. I plan to do so soon since I have only used my card twice for small amounts.
I sent them all the information they request rebate received in 30 days. If they have to hunt for the information it may take longer. How long did it take you to get your rebate on the information you submitted?

Who is the best dealer for service in your area? I know there is one dealer downtown Phil Smart and a new dealer in Lynnwood for B Service?