C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

What Nor-Cal dealer did you buy from?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Nor-Cal dealer did you buy from?

Hi all, Recently i visited AutoBahn Mercedes (Belmont) and had a very bad experience from them. So I come to you all for help, please recommend me a dealer or sales person to go to, Thank you all!!!

Autobahn was the first dealer i visited and had the worst experience ever. The sales guy acted like a @SS and didn't wanted to help at all. If you also had an bad experience from that dealer please let me know. I am planning on writing an email about him (andy) to his manager tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 C 300 Sport, '01 SL 500 & '08 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4WD
Got ours from Mercedes Benz of El Dorado Hills. Our sales lady can't think of her name off hand, but was the most accommodating, nicest and easiest sales person I've ever had to deal with. And I'm an ex-car salesman so thats saying a lot. As a side note MB of EDH was great to deal with overall, but I will say we had two salesman before I showed up impromptu and refused to work with them again. Sometimes it's not the dealer but clown you end up with for a salesperson. Before you write off anyone dealer try and work with a different person and see if it's better.

-Ryan
Old 01-21-2008, 10:48 PM

Thank you! I wouldnt be writing anything bad about the dealer at all. Just to that sale guy that was helping me.

Originally Posted by CarGuru
Got ours from Mercedes Benz of El Dorado Hills. Our sales lady can't think of her name off hand, but was the most accommodating, nicest and easiest sales person I've ever had to deal with. And I'm an ex-car salesman so thats saying a lot. As a side note MB of EDH was great to deal with overall, but I will say we had two salesman before I showed up impromptu and refused to work with them again. Sometimes it's not the dealer but clown you end up with for a salesperson. Before you write off anyone dealer try and work with a different person and see if it's better.

-Ryan
Old 01-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 C300 Iridium Silver. 2009 Black R350
Fletcher Jones mortor cars in Fremont. awesome buying experience.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:08 PM

C350
I started off at MB San Francisco and had a horrible experience. Switched over to Walnut Creek and it was like night and day. Would strongly recommend them.