C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Finally took delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 05:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C300 4Matic Sport P2/MM/Steel Gray
anybody know the part numbers to those leather door parts in black? Looks hot.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBS LM's 18's + Kics
its worth the wait in the end
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
'17 GTR, '17 GLC43, '14 Panigale 899, '20 V4
Originally Posted by itcrashed
It's been a long 5-month wait...but it's finally here!

I'll spare everyone the numerous pictures, cuz we've just about seen it all on this forum. (Unless someone wants me to post pictures of anything specific.)

Fully loaded C300: Arctic White, Grey/Black Leather, PII, AMG 18", MM, Pano, iPod, TeleAid, Auto.

Initial impressions:
The fit an finish is stellar! Better than any Audi or BMW I have ever owned. Pano is fuggin kick ***! I was a little worried about the look of grey/black leather mixed with white and pano mixed with the aluminum trim, but finally seeing it in the flesh, it looks spectacular! The stitching of the leather adds a heck of a lot to the interior look IMHO. I have been an iDrive user for many years and the MB iteration of it is pretty damn good. You don't need a manual to figure it out. All the technology seems to work well together from the MID to the MM display to all the knobs and buttons. They are easy to use and very intuitive. The ride seems to be a perfect blend of sport and luxury. I've owned an M3, 740, 5-series bimmers...and its falls right in between the feel of a 3 series and the 5 series. The lighting inside and out is very appealing...I like the little touches like the amber LEDs on the rear door pulls.

Not many complaints, other than that there isn't enough storage! The glove box can't even fit the books and manuals properly! I stuffed it in the boot next to the bike tire. Also, the iPod interface is pretty lame. It should be detachable. And I don't like the fact that it replaces the standard aux input. It should be in addition to...

I can't wait to get past break-in period to open 'er up. I'm geekin out on the Sirius, card reader, and MM... I activated my TeleAid so I will be testing out Search and Send here pretty soon!
Congrats! Isn't there an aux cable attached to your ipod cable. Thats how mine is but maybe it comes with the HK system. I know I didn't order a separate Ipod integration kit.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
'17 GTR, '17 GLC43, '14 Panigale 899, '20 V4
LMAO...i was reading this thread and I was like what?! My car has those things that he was complaining about...then I realized this thread is from 2008.