C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Guys I have searched and searched all day and I cant find...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys I have searched and searched all day and I cant find...

Doees the Verizon Wireless Curve 8330 work seemlessly with the C-Class. My mom just got a curve and she absolutley loves it and i will feel bad, if it will not work with her 2009 C when it comes in august.

I want to make sure the address book transfers and all calls work in conjunction with the screen.(caller id, missed calls, call logs, etc.)

Do any of you have the verizon curve? what do you think?

How is the sound quality of the bluetooth in this car. I hope its not like an echo or tunnel effect like previous benz phones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
black c300 sport p1
i use a non-curve blackberry in my c300 (no multimedia pkg) and i get perfect bluetooth compatibility with calls, however my address book does not transfer. most likely this is because my phone doesn't have a "send address book" option in its bluetooth settings. phones that have this option in their settings seem to be able to send the address book. other than that, the phone connects with the car quickly and calls sound clear as day and i have never received a complaint about echo.

are you getting the multimedia pkg? if so, some have discovered ways of sending the address book via PCMCIA (sp?) cards in cases where phones can't send over the address books... here's a link that might be useful:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...h+address+book

also mbusa.com has a posted list of phones that are compatible with no issues. double check that your phone is on there.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the verizon curve is not currently listed on that website. i wonder how often that site is updated because this curve is relatively new. the att curve is listed, so hopefully it does not make a difference.

she is getting the multimedia package, so hopefully there is a way to retro the phonebook in there.

thanks