C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

What a night!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Mercedes C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
You know what you guys are all right, BUT what the heck happend here, 15 yrs ago this was not even an issue. I really think that ICBC need to start compainging on road manners to cut down road rage. After all the reason we get worked up is because someone doesnt have any commen sence.
Yea, its ridiculous how much road rage there is these days. I hate it. ICBC has to do something about it.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 AM

C-300, XC70, Wrangler
Originally Posted by nychokeyplaya35
Growing up in Europe I realized that a lot of average American drivers (not all) have no common knowledge when it comes to driving. In most European countries if you are driving in the left lane and someone is going faster than you. You get over way before you even get close to them or you will be honked to death. I don't understand what the big deal with people not getting over to the right here....
Well, Bubba and Daryl don't like messing with the wheel when they's drinking they way down to the roadhouse. They got mo important stuff to do than move outta da way. You wanna **** me off? Honk that dang horn at me, see how well my shotgun works, eh?

(I fully agree with your observation, but then we don't have the rigorous driving education and testing that comes with European permits. We also don't have the mandatory jail time for driving 50 Km over the limit [France], or the rules to prevent passing on the right [Germany]. I miss the well tempered good drivers in Europe, but hey! This is what we have!)
Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
Ok so im drivin home from a party, im comin down the highway and all of a sudden the traffic stops!....Sh..it I think to my self. So luckly me and the wife have a couple movies in the car. I put on HEAT, and we watch it for about a hafe hour. I was lookin at all the cars and people are gettin out and havin a smoke and it raining too. Im in my car watchin a movie. Man this is great im thinkin. Ok so the traffic starts up and it turns out a bad accident happend. I dont know if any one passed on. I pray they will be ok.

So now im comin down the highway and there is a van and another car infront of him and they are goin sooo slow. So I give the old curtisy flash and the van does nothing... so again I flash him and nothing again, F#@k man. So now iv givin him two chances to get the point ( I do have HID's so dont tell me he didnt see the flash ) Anyway so I flash him like crazy till he moves. He gets the point and changes lanes, I do the same for the car that was infront of the van and he moves. The van then gets behind me and starts to flash me!! Im doin the limit and passed everyone. They are all 20K below. So finally I get to a stop light and stop early to see if the guy in the van has something to say. I was VERY interested in talking to him at this point. He goes past me and I give her and blow him out. ( Never sped ) He quikly bolts and turns. I was so pissed I was gona go after him. I had my wife with me and said I cant. Thank god my wife was with me cus I dont need to be acting like this and didnt really want to get in trouble.

Why do they try to F##k with me when they dont know road rules. Sorry Im still pissed and just wanted to vent.

I lost you right there. WTF did you just say?