C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Help! Any MB Techs on the boards?? SDS info needed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
86 190E 2.3-16v, 92 500E, 03 CL55 AMG, 08 E3504M Brabus
Exclamation Help! Any MB Techs on the boards?? SDS info needed!

Guys, you all know me so I'm sorry in advance this has nothing to do with our W204's. However, most of you know me so cut me some slack here as I am just trying to cast my web a little wider. I am having trouble doing a star diagnostic systems lowering to my 03 W215. It lowered the car but it wouldn't save the values that were put in. I really need a remedy for this that isn't an ELM or lowering links. I feel like there has to be a solution I just haven't figured it out yet. If anybody happens to know any mb techs well, or even if they are on the forums somewhere (would be great) I would really appreciate any info anyone could give me to help figure this out. I need people/shops/techs who know and are familiar with SDS which is the diagnostic tool used at the dealership. Please!! It sucks to see your car dropped and then to be told you can't have it that way! Help me out you guys! I know one of you knows somebody! Thanks so much! PM me, leave a message I don't care! Anything you may have could potentially be useful! Thanks again guys!
Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C300 6speed
is to possible to do to our w204's ?
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
Originally Posted by AMGTestDriverNJ
Guys, you all know me so I'm sorry in advance this has nothing to do with our W204's. However, most of you know me so cut me some slack here as I am just trying to cast my web a little wider. I am having trouble doing a star diagnostic systems lowering to my 03 W215. It lowered the car but it wouldn't save the values that were put in. I really need a remedy for this that isn't an ELM or lowering links. I feel like there has to be a solution I just haven't figured it out yet. If anybody happens to know any mb techs well, or even if they are on the forums somewhere (would be great) I would really appreciate any info anyone could give me to help figure this out. I need people/shops/techs who know and are familiar with SDS which is the diagnostic tool used at the dealership. Please!! It sucks to see your car dropped and then to be told you can't have it that way! Help me out you guys! I know one of you knows somebody! Thanks so much! PM me, leave a message I don't care! Anything you may have could potentially be useful! Thanks again guys!
YOu need an ELM for cars equipped with ABC. The W215 uses ABC and not Airmatic. These are completely different suspensions.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2008 Black Out C350 Saks Edition / 87 VW GTI
You should also post your question on the tire and suspention Forum you may get more replys, good luck

https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-tires-suspension-brakes-forum-36/