C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Watchout for the weather! :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 c300
Watchout for the weather! :(

This morning I woke up to loud wind knocking on my windows as they knocked trees down.. I went outside to check up on my car because my sister told me that the cover had blown off and a tall table umbrella had fallen beside my car!! it left some gray/black marks on my bumper along with 2 long scratches one horizontal the other vertical I have no idea who left that umbrella out.. but Im upset. The good thing is I managed to rub all of the dark lines off and it only has two scratches left over.. =( I guess it isn't too bad but still.. watchout for the unpredictable weather (especially in southern california)...and now I gotta see how I am going to fix those scratches..
Old 11-09-2008, 08:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C300 4Matic Sport P2/MM/Steel Gray
Originally Posted by mdniteangel
This morning I woke up to loud wind knocking on my windows as they knocked trees down.. I went outside to check up on my car because my sister told me that the cover had blown off and a tall table umbrella had fallen beside my car!! it left some gray/black marks on my bumper along with 2 long scratches one horizontal the other vertical I have no idea who left that umbrella out.. but Im upset. The good thing is I managed to rub all of the dark lines off and it only has two scratches left over.. =( I guess it isn't too bad but still.. watchout for the unpredictable weather (especially in southern california)...and now I gotta see how I am going to fix those scratches..
glad I got the garage ;D