C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Really bad experience with 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by wpcalvin7
Anyone heard from 360forged lately?
Not a peep based on posts from members that are having issues with 360. As of late, there are a lot of issues going on with several sponsors here. It is a little alarming. I put a halt of doing any mods, I may still do my rims with Vossen, for that matter I am still thinking on that.

It's a headache dealing with vendors with things go wrong, and yeah I know you can challenge it with you CC issuer or go to court but it causes loss of time, money, and stresses you.

Customer service has really taken a dive in a lot of respects, and within many industries. They demand top pay for good and services, but suck when it comes time to deliver. I just had to voice my concern, off my soapbox.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
i would think this horrible customer service trend would be the exact opposite.

with this bad economy and struggling sales it seems like you would make every sale the most important one of your career and would be treating the customer like a king. what we are seeing with this company and few others seems to be very far from that, which is kinda confusing to me.

anyone got any ideas why this is happening? are other people not feeling this economic downturn and can afford to treat paying customers like garbage?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
wow - i was considering 360 forged for my c63 due in May but I may need to reconsider unless all these issues r resolved -

thats too bad, i love mesh 8's
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM

2008 W204 C63
Originally Posted by PatSC23
wow - i was considering 360 forged for my c63 due in May but I may need to reconsider unless all these issues r resolved -

thats too bad, i love mesh 8's
I placed my order back last November and it wasnt even the CF center wheels. An up-to-date status would be great and now I am really panicking because of my deposit etc.

I still rate their quality is second to HRE and I think their designs are awesome.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by wpcalvin7
I placed my order back last November and it wasnt even the CF center wheels. An up-to-date status would be great and now I am really panicking because of my deposit etc.

I still rate their quality is second to HRE and I think their designs are awesome.
so you're telling me you cannot get a status for your wheels? if this is the case, thats a joke -

Im in touch with peter @ wheelexperts right now waiting to hear back. If anything i will go through a distributor and not through 360 directly. Its a shame too b/c i think 360 forged has the nicest designs and from what i hear, HRE-type quality
Old 02-25-2009, 01:17 PM

C63 AMG
so you're telling me you cannot get a status for your wheels? if this is the case, thats a joke -

Im in touch with peter @ wheelexperts right now waiting to hear back. If anything i will go through a distributor and not through 360 directly. Its a shame too b/c i think 360 forged has the nicest designs and from what i hear, HRE-type quality

I dont mean to burst your bubble there, but where exactly do you think you will be getting 360 wheels from if not from them? And if you think Peter from wheelexperts is going to have better luck delivering them to you on time, you have something else coming for you.

360 will soon not exist anymore. You dont have to be a genius to see that. From previous posts and threads related to this company, it is quite evident they will cease operation soon. I give it a couple more months and you all shall see.

As for the deposit, don't worry man. Just do a chargeback or request a refund like everyone else has.

I guess some people have the reading comprehension of 5 year olds since they continue to place orders with 360. The hard headed will learn on their own i guess.

Good luck, you will surely need it.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by KL22
I dont mean to burst your bubble there, but where exactly do you think you will be getting 360 wheels from if not from them? And if you think Peter from wheelexperts is going to have better luck delivering them to you on time, you have something else coming for you.

360 will soon not exist anymore. You dont have to be a genius to see that. From previous posts and threads related to this company, it is quite evident they will cease operation soon. I give it a couple more months and you all shall see.

As for the deposit, don't worry man. Just do a chargeback or request a refund like everyone else has.

I guess some people have the reading comprehension of 5 year olds since they continue to place orders with 360. The hard headed will learn on their own i guess.

Good luck, you will surely need it.
all I said is I want 360 forged wheels, and i will go through a distributor to protect my deposit...seems like your comprehension needs a little work, or do I need to spell it out for you?

it's not like im going to drop 6k for wheels that i dont think ill get, im doing my research...and if you havent realized, there are two sides to each story
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM

C63 AMG
all I said is I want 360 forged wheels, and i will go through a distributor to protect my deposit...seems like your comprehension needs a little work, or do I need to spell it out for you?

it's not like im going to drop 6k for wheels that i dont think ill get, im doing my research...and if you havent realized, there are two sides to each story

Buddy I was just warning you. But at the end of the day I wont be the one getting screwed out of 6k.

Go ahead and order them please post pics once you get them.

Everyone in Miami knows whats going on at their office. Word travels fast here and bankruptcy is heading their way very soon.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:07 AM

2008 W204 C63
Originally Posted by KL22
Buddy I was just warning you. But at the end of the day I wont be the one getting screwed out of 6k.

Go ahead and order them please post pics once you get them.

Everyone in Miami knows whats going on at their office. Word travels fast here and bankruptcy is heading their way very soon.
They are basically not responding to any incoming calls and emails regarding their orders; keep my fingers cross for my deposit.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:02 AM

2011 E350 4matic
i love that jordan was too busy posting pics of his fancy watches, 100 dollar bills, his bank owned and probably future repo'd cars, etc... to run his business and now its failing. go figure. talk about putting the horse before the carriage. he got so caught up in the bling bling of the business that he forgot who pays his bills - the customers. he had a great product and just a little customer service could have prevented this all, its pretty sad actually.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by sleewell
i love that jordan was too busy posting pics of his fancy watches, 100 dollar bills, his bank owned and probably future repo'd cars, etc... to run his business and now its failing. go figure. talk about putting the horse before the carriage. he got so caught up in the bling bling of the business that he forgot who pays his bills - the customers. he had a great product and just a little customer service could have prevented this all, its pretty sad actually.
+1...Is ashame too because the designs were nice.

Typically these types come back under a different name anyway...so maybe he'll get it right the next go around...if anyone is willing to trust him.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 PM

C300 MT, 350Z
Wheels arent even that nice.. Pass.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 AM

2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
I've heard of guys having problems with 360 on other sites too. It is too bad cause the wheels look nice as heck imo.
I had a recent problem with Work Use and the dealer I used called Ravspec. Had an issue with SuperBuyWheels 2 years ago. I've heard numerous stories of poor customer all over the place.
Bottom line, I have decided to never again send my hard earned cash to some joker and be powerless if problems occur. I'm buying local from now on. If there's a problem, I can be in their face every day until it's resolved. I can also picket if they don't respond. Hey, it works...I've done it more than once. But no more sending my money to someone I can't see, wait more than the time they promised then get shafted if there are issues. Not me. Not anymore!
Old 02-27-2009, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Timeless
+1...Is ashame too because the designs were nice.

Typically these types come back under a different name anyway...so maybe he'll get it right the next go around...if anyone is willing to trust him.
Problem I have is that 360 designs looked so much like others from before. On quite a few of them. The carbon center was nice, but that is a trendy look which will pass.

Something obviously must be brewing, talk is circulating.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:14 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
i dont know...i drove to the shop this week and all seemed well. fully operational. saw the facility and put a deposit. im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt as i personally met the staff and all seemed good.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
11' R8 - 11' RR Sport
My dealings with Jordan have been excellent. Once in a while, I am sure that bad things do occur.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
ive been on a few of the forums...6speedonline as well where there are threads lingering

if you look at one of the mod's responses (since they keep shutting down the threads) there were a couple delayed deliveries, however things did get misconstrued because there are a few ex-employees logging on and bashing the company - I think theyve even seen the same IP addresses - this is just me rehashing a post I saw from the mod

I cant blame the guys who hav had issues with their orders for being so pissed, i would be too if i spent that type of money..i have had contact with the company and each time they have responded quickly, albeit I do not hav an order yet

i'm continuing to do my research as I do want the mesh 8's and nothing else...hopefully these issues will be resolved soon...I for one think there is another side to the story and think the bankruptcy thing is far-fetched - but who am i to say really. Anyhow, if you guys dont hear from anyone else we'll see in 8 weeks when Ill be getting (or not getting) my wheels...

like i said, i will go through a wheel distributor to protect my deposit w.o having to call the credit card companies to reimburse me...
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 AM

06 E55 Blaq on Blaq
ive been on a few of the forums...6speedonline as well where there are threads lingering

if you look at one of the mod's responses (since they keep shutting down the threads) there were a couple delayed deliveries, however things did get misconstrued because there are a few ex-employees logging on and bashing the company - I think theyve even seen the same IP addresses - this is just me rehashing a post I saw from the mod

I cant blame the guys who hav had issues with their orders for being so pissed, i would be too if i spent that type of money..i have had contact with the company and each time they have responded quickly, albeit I do not hav an order yet

i'm continuing to do my research as I do want the mesh 8's and nothing else...hopefully these issues will be resolved soon...I for one think there is another side to the story and think the bankruptcy thing is far-fetched - but who am i to say really. Anyhow, if you guys dont hear from anyone else we'll see in 8 weeks when Ill be getting (or not getting) my wheels...

like i said, i will go through a wheel distributor to protect my deposit w.o having to call the credit card companies to reimburse me...
+1 on the Mesh 8's. I love those wheels. A little leary of 360 w/ all this negative talk tho. Found a viable alternative just in case things go south w/ 360. http://www.bozeforged.com/dp1.html. They're a 2 piece all aluminum, forged design. If you call, ask for Zach, great guy, knowledgable and very helpful. Cheaper than 360 as well. 19x8.5F/ 19x10R (custom made) polished w/ lugs = $3,250.00 shipped (tires extra). Gonna go w/ Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas. You guys gotta check these tires out.
http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Ban...1&BandtypeID=3
Performance and price-wise, they're giving the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s straight HELL!

Last edited by GedaBlaq; 02-28-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: I forgot the Vredestein link.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by GedaBlaq
+1 on the Mesh 8's. I love those wheels. A little leary of 360 w/ all this negative talk tho. Found a viable alternative just in case things go south w/ 360. http://www.bozeforged.com/dp1.html. They're a 2 piece all aluminum, forged design. If you call, ask for Zach, great guy, knowledgable and very helpful. Cheaper than 360 as well. 19x8.5F/ 19x10R (custom made) polished w/ lugs = $3,250.00 shipped (tires extra). Gonna go w/ Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas. You guys gotta check these tires out.
http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Ban...1&BandtypeID=3
Performance and price-wise, they're giving the Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s straight HELL!
cool thx - those actually are really similar ... originally i was going to go with HRE 890r but side by side i still prefer the 360's...these would be a viable option...
Old 03-08-2009, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
we'll see in about 5-6 weeks where 360 stands - my order for mesh eights went in last week
Old 03-09-2009, 02:14 PM

06 E55 Blaq on Blaq
we'll see in about 5-6 weeks where 360 stands - my order for mesh eights went in last week
Old 03-31-2009, 02:59 AM

Hi All,

I have a business in Thailand and i also got in contract with Jordan, and had exact same problems with 360.
First set went ok with 2 weeks delay but a set after, i've been waiting for 7 months and still nothing until now!!!! with many lies and excuse and rarely reply my email.
Third set was also 4 months with no update

just last night they agreed to refund me (finally) but i don't know
how long would that take??

i've should known this before doing business with them, very disapppointed...
I've been dealing with many companies in Japan / Germany / USA and I've never had this kind of problems. 360's customer service is a nightmare.

if they won't get back to me soon, i will tell you guys more how terrible they are if they continue to delay my refund.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
I told u so

well i can admit when im wrong, but thanks to the members on this board i took a shot, struck out, but at no cost to me

thanks to those guys that warned me as it looks like 360 is in deep deep crap unless the ship is righted by outside sources...

because i read this thread, I went through Peter @ wheel experts and he has my deposit safe and sound...looks like Im going HRE unless i can find something i prefer better. But its fine since Im not getting my C63 til Saturday and want to run the stock tires to the ground b4 a change

hopefully guys that had orders can recoup their money...its really too bad b/c I loved their product
Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
well i can admit when im wrong, but thanks to the members on this board i took a shot, struck out, but at no cost to me

thanks to those guys that warned me as it looks like 360 is in deep deep crap unless the ship is righted by outside sources...

because i read this thread, I went through Peter @ wheel experts and he has my deposit safe and sound...looks like Im going HRE unless i can find something i prefer better. But its fine since Im not getting my C63 til Saturday and want to run the stock tires to the ground b4 a change

hopefully guys that had orders can recoup their money...its really too bad b/c I loved their product
HRE is a pretty damn nice consolation prize :p HRE are THE best wheels imo.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by Azn_C300
HRE is a pretty damn nice consolation prize :p HRE are THE best wheels imo.
yea i just dont know which direction to go --- M40 or 890r - lip or no lip?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Really bad experience with 360 Forged