C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

C350 Thoughts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
C350 Thoughts

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if you could give me some idea of your thoughts on the C350 (those of you who own it.) My lease is up in a few months and need to figure out what will replace it. Really like the idea of a smaller, nimbler car.

Thanks for your help!

Also, any pics would be much appreciated!

Chris
Old 11-30-2008, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by WWMIndy
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if you could give me some idea of your thoughts on the C350 (those of you who own it.) My lease is up in a few months and need to figure out what will replace it. Really like the idea of a smaller, nimbler car.

Thanks for your help!

Also, any pics would be much appreciated!

Chris
I just gave back my E350 daily driver lease for a C350 lease. I could not be happier. Maybe the fact that I have had 4 W211's since 2003 made me sick of them but the w204 is a far better car in every way other than interior room.

Given that the W212 comes out in about 9 months I did not want to get a 5th W211.

If you can manager with less back seat space you will love the car. It is 200% more "sporty" and it actually is entertaining to drive. The E350 was great but it was just another car. It never made me smile but the C350 does . The nav and control interface is so much more advanced than the 07 E but for 2009 the E gets a system that is better than the C. I was sad to realize that the c does not have HD radio, real time traffic Navi, and cornering bi-xenons. Oh well I will make due.

If you have a MBUSA lease you can get out of the lease 5 months early if you go into another lease by using their pull forward program. They will simply forgive your last payments but you are obligated to pay the tax on the remaining payments as the government will want their cash!

Good luck.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
I just gave back my E350 daily driver lease for a C350 lease. I could not be happier. Maybe the fact that I have had 4 W211's since 2003 made me sick of them but the w204 is a far better car in every way other than interior room.

Given that the W212 comes out in about 9 months I did not want to get a 5th W211.

If you can manager with less back seat space you will love the car. It is 200% more "sporty" and it actually is entertaining to drive. The E350 was great but it was just another car. It never made me smile but the C350 does . The nav and control interface is so much more advanced than the 07 E but for 2009 the E gets a system that is better than the C. I was sad to realize that the c does not have HD radio, real time traffic Navi, and cornering bi-xenons. Oh well I will make due.

If you have a MBUSA lease you can get out of the lease 5 months early if you go into another lease by using their pull forward program. They will simply forgive your last payments but you are obligated to pay the tax on the remaining payments as the government will want their cash!

Good luck.
Thanks for your thoughts...I'm just nervous about switching because I love my E as it is now...

Guess I need to do some soul searching!!