C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

CF front lip-just got it on!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK500 rebadge to 320, C300 4matic, X5 4.8is
Originally Posted by popejp41
Obviously this shop has the materials and products to make the CF and Fiberglass parts and is used as such. So the original point of where the parts are made has been proven. I don't think anyone believes different.
Now you want to talk about how the product is made?? that is completely off topic, #1 who cares? #2 is it possible they use a different process than someone else?? Clearly you know a little about the process but not enough to know everyway to make these parts, I would think Neil who has been involved in this business for years knows more.
Yeah, he's been saying it was almost done for the past few months but you don't know why it's delayed....could be a hundred reasons, not because it is coming from Taiwan (im sure that Taiwan doesn't have the monopoly on CF W204 parts in the world)
I think I speak for most people when I say give it up Frank, you are beat and you are wrong, you should apologize.

Just show the mold (Neil) and we can prove whos right and whos wrong. Showing done carbon fiber products on table wrap with tape doesnt mean anything especially in a bodyshop where i can find numberous parts laying around. u can order a lip from somewhere else put tape buy some carbon overlays take a pic of them and say u made ur lip at home. Frank is here to prove things, we want a honest reliable seller Neil and not those who lies.

Last edited by MercedesCLK5; 12-27-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLK500 SPORT
TO the Moderators please close this Thread it has gotten way off topic.....Happy New Year Every One......To the OP The Lip Looks Good
Old 12-27-2008, 11:10 AM

2012 Mercedes SLS and 2014 Mercedes S63
Get a clue, how many body shops have rolls of CF lying around?? take a look at the pictures carfully, doesn't look like a typical body shop to me..... this whole thread is ridiculous and is actually defimation (I think that's how you spell it) of character, this all started because Neil said something stupid about labor in Taiwan and Frank who is Taiwanese took offense to, but then counters Neil by offending India which in my opinion is just as bad and leaves Frank without a leg to stand on. Now Frank is on a misguided mission to destroy Neils crediability. And I don't think it is right, especially to **** with someones livelyhood for no reason. If I was Neil, I'd be really pissed off. Who cares about mold's or where the parts are made?, lets us assume Neil doesn'
t make them and has never made them in house, The point is that it's a personal thing with Frank ,he is not doing this prove Neil was dishonest but to try and wreck his business.All Neil said was that the items are behind schedule and that they were made in the USA, is there any proof the contrary? Since Frank knows all the suppliers the Neils deals with, Let's see him prove that they made overseas. Frank, do you have 100% proof that Neil is lying? if so, I want proof, How about pics? Not cool...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:16 AM

2012 Mercedes SLS and 2014 Mercedes S63
PS: I have zero problems with Frank, he seems to be a straight up guy on all other threads, he just has a bug up his *** about what Neil said. I just don't think he should be carrying on the way he has, it's sooooo apparent that is it more personal than anything else.....
Old 12-27-2008, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2004 E320, 2006 Audi A6, 2008 C350 W204, 2010 BMW F10, 2012 Porsche Carrera S 991, 2014 E350 W212
Jesus... mother!!!!!

I do not think Frank did anything wrong. He is just trying to find out the truth and he said he will apologize if he was proven wrong. I am not an expert on CF part manufacturing, but honestly..... Neil's pictures weren't too convincing.
but I don't really care where the products are made, who made them. I only care about good, quality product, delivered ON TIME, as promised. This one, Euroteck failed to do and lost me as a customer (possibly many others) on this W204 lips.

I am sure Neil's lip is gonna come out great. But like I said, good service and on time delivery is just as important as the product itself. Many people wanted this lip during summer time and wanted this lip as xmas gift, but that didn't happen.
I will still be anxiously waiting to see Euroteck's final product in 2009.

I hope euroteck gets good business with this lip and I hope everyone gets the part they like. ok!
Old 12-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
I've been following this thread. Seems to me that FrankW and other skeptics will not be satisfied no matter what is said, or what pictures are posted. The offer of an apology, if proven wrong, is empty since I doubt FrankW will ever admit he was proven wrong. Just my opinion, but I'm sure FrankW will always find something to criticize. I guess he would have you believe that BlackC230Coupe ran out the day after Christmas and threw together a fake shop, just to take pictures to post. Think about it. Clearly he has an issue with EUROteck, and I would suggest he resolve this issue outside of this forum.

This thread is closed.