C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Are vandals on a spree?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Luxury w/sport grille
Angry Are vandals on a spree?

Based on the series of sacrileges that have been occurring lately, here is one more reason to hate people:

My story is not as tragic as the rest of that of our dear fellows; nevertheless, at least for me, it was enraging as well.
I went out on Friday, clubbing as usual, although this time I decided to try a new place. This place is in one of the two elite parts of town, and is rich in nightlife venues. Apparently something was going on at this club that night because "packed" would only slightly describe both the place, and the adjacent parking lots. I was going to use the valet service, of course, and only as I was ready to step out of my car the guy approaches and apologizes but tells me he can't take my car because there isn't any more space. I get a bit upset and try to find a spot, and keep driving for like 10 more minutes; finally I find a spot on what would be the opposite side of the club, outside a jewelery store, so I think to myself: it's a jewelery store, it will be safe here, not to mention that its located in an area where I regularly go out and had always been very safe. I go into the club, have some fun, and one of the girls I was with asks me if I can give her a ride home. I agree, and when we get to her house I park right outside her garage because its one of those that you can open with a keypad, and she asks me for help to open it , I get down and then she grabs me and kisses me, this forces me into an angle that makes me face straight to my car so it's when I suddenly notice that my hood is now flat... I take a second look only to realize that some SOB had decided the stand up star would look better in his piece of crap car than on mine . I was, as you can imagine, extremely pissed. Thanks for ruining my night, *******s!
Now, not only did they take it, but apparently they were stupid enough that they had to step on the hood to force it out, leaving nice marks of their soles there; luckily these came out with some polish and a buffing cloth, and didn't leave any scratches/dents. Also, for some reason one of the fog lights was out of place too... the only thing I can sort of imagine happened was that they stepped there and kicked it back

I visited the stealer yesterday and got a new one... in case you are wondering it was $50; although my original dealer had quoted $30 shipped... but I didn't want to wait for it to get here. So, at the end my car was only naked for a couple of hours.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 W210 E55
thats ****ed up...
Old 02-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Almost a Member!

C300 and my GS300
that is f'd up.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
2007 W204 220CDI Classic Sedan
If the idiots walked on your bonnet & you could buff out the damage that says a lot for its structural integrity & paintwork .
You did not mention whether you had a happy ending with your passenger !!!!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:23 AM

civic
How sad.....
Old 02-09-2009, 02:57 AM

C300 Luxury w/sport grille
Originally Posted by Carsy
If the idiots walked on your bonnet & you could buff out the damage that says a lot for its structural integrity & paintwork .
You did not mention whether you had a happy ending with your passenger !!!!!!

I don't think they walked on it... but rather stepped on it to exert force... you know to push away... but I was impressed that there weren't any dents or anything! It certainly is a well-built car.

As for the passenger... let's call it a semi-happy ending. I can tell you that I would interrupt whatever we were doing periodically as the position I was in made me look at my car every few minutes...