C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

What do you think???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by C300Sport
Yeah, that's what set me off. Bought a "pristine" Nissan Z many years ago that had led a much, much rougher life than claimed...it looked good though... Couldn't really tell till we pulled her apart...
Sorry to hear, you can always get a compression test done. It will give you a very good idea of the motors use. However, I wouldnt recommend you get it done until you know 100 % that this is the car you WILL buy, provided the motor is good. I recommend a compression test when buying a car from someone who may seem a bit shady. If its some old guy selling his car, well save the cost of a compression test
Old 04-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c230
see if i would actually care about who the next person to own this car would be then maybe id actually consider what you people are saying but once this car is out of my hand i move on to the next..i paid my money i really don't care what problems this car give to someone else and my friend over here who is a car salesman let me tell you something ...quit bsing over here you don't care about the person or what problems the car would cause...you care about the money..and dont tell me different i know how carsales men work they sweet talk people into believeing their crap so they can get money....you are all the same....believe me i am from NY pretty tough city...alot of carsales guys etc....but some of you here i see actually bought their benz..now if i bought my benz(which i never ever ever will) then i would agree with everyone here(well besides the dude who thinks i am an internet tough guy) iv owned cars before and changed oil every 2800 miles...MB bangs you out enough when you lease from them they should have all this maint crap done for free JUST LIKE BMW does....
Old 04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
You know why you get treated like ***** from sales guys? Because you lable people, and then treat them poorly. What better way to sell a car to you then gross the hell out of a tool like you. I could care less about a guy like you, I walk guys like you. Guy's like you think they are so important, and there business will be missed. You have no idea. Treat others with a lack of respect and it will come back to you.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
You know why you get treated like ***** from sales guys? Because you label people, and then treat them poorly. What better way to sell a car to you then gross the hell out of a tool like you. I could care less about a guy like you, I walk guys like you. Guy's like you think they are so important, and there business will be missed. You have no idea. Treat others with a lack of respect and it will come back to you.
i don't get treated like crap you don't know me just because of what you read doesn't mean you know how i am...and don't kid yourself "you walk guys like me" please if i come to where ever you work with a stack of cash you wont walk me your going to run to me...i actually don't think that my business would be missed considering i am a businessman myself and deal with alot of people..WHO get respect from me and who give me respect....dont kid yourself with this economy saying somthing like you will walk a customer is foolish considering PEOPLE DONT SPEND MONEY your making yourself sound like a bigman...i understand you have a name on this forum that you have to maintain...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Mercedes C300 4Matic
You know why you get treated like ***** from sales guys? Because you lable people, and then treat them poorly. What better way to sell a car to you then gross the hell out of a tool like you. I could care less about a guy like you, I walk guys like you. Guy's like you think they are so important, and there business will be missed. You have no idea. Treat others with a lack of respect and it will come back to you.
+10000000000
Old 04-01-2009, 08:20 PM

1993 300E
see if i would actually care about who the next person to own this car would be then maybe id actually consider what you people are saying but once this car is out of my hand i move on to the next..i paid my money i really don't care what problems this car give to someone else
Class act right there. I guess doing the right thing is not in your deck of cards.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by benz718
i don't get treated like crap you don't know me just because of what you read doesn't mean you know how i am...and don't kid yourself "you walk guys like me" please if i come to where ever you work with a stack of cash you wont walk me your going to run to me...i actually don't think that my business would be missed considering i am a businessman myself and deal with alot of people..WHO get respect from me and who give me respect....dont kid yourself with this economy saying somthing like you will walk a customer is foolish considering PEOPLE DONT SPEND MONEY your making yourself sound like a bigman...i understand you have a name on this forum that you have to maintain...
Pot calling the kettle black it see. ( RE POST #27 ) You say I dont know you....oh but I do. You were the one who started sayin things about me and my bussiness. Sayin im like every salesmen. I guess you know me right? Your just bitter cus I called you out for being CHEAP! As for walking you...dame right I would. A) Sales in Canada are not the same as the US.
B) Some people can never be pleased and are not worth the time.
C) Ya I would only do a deal with YOU if I grossed you BIG! otherwise your not worth the time.

OH and you walking in to see me with a stack of cash, dude you talking about saving money on an oil change, how you goin to any dealer with cash! Id be more concerned about an approval now!

And what the heck is this people dont spend crap. The only ones that dont spend are the ones who dont think they have enough to spend. You make it very clear... you dont think you have enough to blow on an OIL CHANGE!
I guess your doing very well then

Last edited by 451/443=EW; 04-01-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
2008 C300 Sport 6 Speed Manual, 1953 Chevy Bel-Air, 2015 Audi allroad, 1963 Chevy Apache
see if i would actually care about who the next person to own this car would be then maybe id actually consider what you people are saying but once this car is out of my hand i move on to the next..i paid my money i really don't care what problems this car give to someone else and my friend over here who is a car salesman let me tell you something ...quit bsing over here you don't care about the person or what problems the car would cause...you care about the money..and dont tell me different i know how carsales men work they sweet talk people into believeing their crap so they can get money....you are all the same....believe me i am from NY pretty tough city...alot of carsales guys etc....but some of you here i see actually bought their benz..now if i bought my benz(which i never ever ever will) then i would agree with everyone here(well besides the dude who thinks i am an internet tough guy) iv owned cars before and changed oil every 2800 miles...MB bangs you out enough when you lease from them they should have all this maint crap done for free JUST LIKE BMW does....

You are a worthless idiot. It is self important, classless pieces of $h!t like you that ruin things for everyone else...and I doubt it is just in regards to cars. I guess you have not figured out that your lack of respect for others is a major character flaw.
Please take your worthless point of view to some other forum.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
OK so lets vote, whos the biggest Douch!

I vote benz718
Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
WOW i see you ****ing canadians are a bunch of morons..hah yes i am cheap...take your lil buddies on this stupid forum and tell them to get out of your ***..they are so far up your *** they are about to come out of your mouthh... oh and for the douche bag who sells cars....you ****ing idiot i know you are not part of america so you dont know whats going on so go sell your cars to the same dumb ****s like you.....AY!!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
I vote benz718
what are you like 3...wow what a moron
Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
all you ****ing idiots who lease a benz and told me to take care of a lease car are stupid.....NEWS FLASH ITS NOT YOUR CAR THE BANK OWNS IT SO AFTER YOU ARE DONE WITH IT IT GOES BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP SO WHO GIVES A **** IF YOU CHANGED THE OIL ON IT AND IF YOU PAMPERED IT...WOW YOU CANADIANS ARE SOO STUPID
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 C300 Sport 6 Speed Manual, 1953 Chevy Bel-Air, 2015 Audi allroad, 1963 Chevy Apache
all you ****ing idiots who lease a benz and told me to take care of a lease car are stupid.....NEWS FLASH ITS NOT YOUR CAR THE BANK OWNS IT SO AFTER YOU ARE DONE WITH IT IT GOES BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP SO WHO GIVES A **** IF YOU CHANGED THE OIL ON IT AND IF YOU PAMPERED IT...WOW YOU CANADIANS ARE SOO STUPID
Do you honestly feel it is not your responsibility to take care of your car regardless of lease, loan or owned? Let's not forget that the car and the owners manual are informing you it is due.
It seems like you basically feel like, if you can get away with something, it is fine...hope you aren't raising any kids!!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
You make me laugh... I can just see you sitting infront of you computer, face all red, sweat coming down your face, heat rate climing. You really are a goof! Just look at your last post! your look like you were yelling at the computer! hahahhaha

Dumb Canadian's and there dumb economy and medicare!
You told us bro!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
Originally Posted by kaputt
Class act right there. I guess doing the right thing is not in your deck of cards.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO GET YOURSELF A NEW BENZ..****ING DRIVING A 1993 ITS 2009....WHY ARE YOU EVEN WRITING IN THIS POST YOUR CAR DOESN'T RELATE.....JUMP INTO YOUR FLINSTONES MOBILE AND GO YABADABADOOOOOO!!!! AND STARTING PUSHING OFF THE FLOOR LIKE FRED..HAH ****ING MORON
Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
You make me laugh... I can just see you sitting infront of you computer, face all red, sweat coming down your face, heat rate climing. You really are a goof! Just look at your last post! your look like you were yelling at the computer! hahahhaha

Dumb Canadian's and there dumb economy and medicare!
You told us bro!
you need to learn how to spell...go get educated and then come and talk to me about an oil change...
Old 04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
Do you honestly feel it is not your responsibility to take care of your car regardless of lease, loan or owned? Let's not forget that the car and the owners manual are informing you it is due.
It seems like you basically feel like, if you can get away with something, it is fine...hope you aren't raising any kids!!
i hope you arent raising any kids because they are prob growing up to be just like your stupid ***...go spend some time with your kids"SUPER MEMBER" get a ****ing life
Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Mercedes C300 4Matic
This guy is hilarious!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO GET YOURSELF A NEW BENZ..****ING DRIVING A 1993 ITS 2009....WHY ARE YOU EVEN WRITING IN THIS POST YOUR CAR DOESN'T RELATE.....JUMP INTO YOUR FLINSTONES MOBILE AND GO YABADABADOOOOOO!!!! AND STARTING PUSHING OFF THE FLOOR LIKE FRED..HAH ****ING MORON
The funny thing about your post is that the reason MB has been so successful is because they make cars that can, and do run that long without much problem. Can you just calm down and try to learn something?
Hmmmm....maybe you are an MB World member on here just trying to get people worked up for April Fools?? Could it be that simple or are you for real?
Old 04-01-2009, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by micropower99
This guy is hilarious!
HAHAHA, I know!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by micropower99
This guy is hilarious!
I swear, I think he is an April Fools joke.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
The funny thing about your post is that the reason MB has been so successful is because they make cars that can, and do run that long without much problem. Can you just calm down and try to learn something?
Hmmmm....maybe you are an MB World member on here just trying to get people worked up for April Fools?? Could it be that simple or are you for real?

AHHHH MAN I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT..........APRIL FOOOOOOOLLLLLLs.......lollll i was waiting for someone to figure it out i didn't think it would take so long.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AHHHH MAN I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT..........APRIL FOOOOOOOLLLLLLs.......lollll i was waiting for someone to figure it out i didn't think it would take so long.
LMAO
Crap, you are only the second one to get me today!!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Almost a Member!

c230
LMAO
Crap, you are only the second one to get me today!!
well i had to try..its april fools day i wanted to see how many people would catch on...GOOD one no?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you think???