C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

W204 with MM - IPOD Cable Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 4Matic with 18in AMG's
W204 with MM - IPOD Cable Questions

I have read all the posts I can find on this subject but am a little confused. I have a 09 C300 with MM package, but no IPOD adapter. My car has the aux input connection in the glove box. Can someone tell me what I would need to get to add the IPOD capability that was an option? I have read places that I will not need and codes set since my car already has multimedia and phone interface capability. I think I need to replace the aux cable with a different cable or add a new cable in addition to the aux cable but am not positive. Can anyone tell me for sure what I need? Does someone have the part number(s) that would be required. Thanks for the help!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 PM

C300 4Matic with 18in AMG's
ttt
Old 05-08-2014, 05:40 AM

2007 (W204) C220 CDI
Smile ipod capabilty on W204

Originally Posted by paladiumonblack
I have read all the posts I can find on this subject but am a little confused. I have a 09 C300 with MM package, but no IPOD adapter. My car has the aux input connection in the glove box. Can someone tell me what I would need to get to add the IPOD capability that was an option? I have read places that I will not need and codes set since my car already has multimedia and phone interface capability. I think I need to replace the aux cable with a different cable or add a new cable in addition to the aux cable but am not positive. Can anyone tell me for sure what I need? Does someone have the part number(s) that would be required. Thanks for the help!
Yes i'm the same situation, my c220cdi has the aux in the glove box(works great) but does not have the ipod capability.
i have the new Iphone5s and would just love this feature in my car. would be much appreciated if anyone could shed some light on how to install this function or inform me as to where it could be done. thanks in advance.