C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI
Old 06-10-2015, 06:45 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Engine Diagnostics
Print Wikipost

how to install a performance chip... any help ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz
your a psyco end of story. people can't communicate with you. you must not get out of your a lot. good luck in life...you need it.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:00 PM

Nismo 350Z
Originally Posted by ilovebmw
keep proving my point.. you are the one that looks like a dumbass, you are 31 and fight with kids and are proud.. lol

an hour ago you were watching a movie and posting here hmm.. good lies.

keep proving my point, anything else to say?

I have never claimed to be better than people on this forum, sorry buddy but thats you.

How many kids have you publicly embarrassed before? Last time I checked this isn't in public.

To me you look like a guy with a big ego who does the talk but can't do the walk...

Does your "wife" know that you are on this forum fighting with people?
What's your screen name on www.my350z.com?

Meet me and I will be just the same as I am now.

I'm sure you had the chance on the z forum but were too afraid. Hell ZdayZ you could have seen me.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:02 PM

C350 Sport
I have never met anymore people in one place who brag about a 350z.
I'd rather have a "low end" mercedes, if there is such.

lol 350z can beat a viper.. haha, oh and my bike can beat a ferrari enzo anyday... LOL
It really doesn't take much to beat a dodge viper. any turbo kit will allow a Z to beat a viper, granted the viper could easily add a few mods and then its a matter of whos thingy is bigger. For price. it's hard to pick a viper when $20-25K for a 350Z + $7K for turbo setup will easily allow the 350Z to put down 420-450WHP on a stock block.

Not trying to brag about my cheap 350Z but it is a valid point for this thread since unlike 100% of the other people in this thread, my car was in fact tuned on a dyno.

As to the low end Mercedes, the C class is the bottom of the chain, not saying it's not a great car (I love mine, best daily driver I've ever had) but to true MB nuts, the C class is nothing more then asking a 6 series owner what they think of the 328...

I'll think of you the next time an SL owner ask me when I'm going to buy a real benz... Maybe Benz owners are just asses but yes, I've heard it before.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:03 PM

Nismo 350Z
Originally Posted by C-Class_GREEK
your a psyco end of story. people can't communicate with you. you must not get out of your a lot. good luck in life...you need it.
Great comeback. Nice last ditch effort at a comeback.

"you must not get out of your a lot."

WAT?!?! My house? Yeah I get out once a year. Court ordered.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:03 PM

bmw m3
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
That happens to be one of the few voicing dissent against one of the voices calling you out so you're going to agree with it in the hopes that it will make you look like less of a b!tch?

Most parents buy a house that will house their kids. But I'm sure the crib is now uncomfortable.

Then do it. Buy your own place, do some laundry and wipe your own *** for a change.

You're a kid who lives with his parents and tried to act all big **** balla boy until you got called out. Now everyone is laughing at you, your lack of knowledge, and your exaggerations.

You probably just graduated from high school, were trying to impress someone on the internet for acceptance. Since you probably don't get much respect in real life.

Proof lies in the fact that they DON'T send you out. You would starve in a week.

Post your daddy's address and I will video tape it.

Like I said I have a LOT of free time, plus I have a video camera.

I can do this easy.

No, she's in the kitchen making a sammich.

Like I said post your real address and I might show up.

If you post a false address, I will assume you are a little ***** f4ggot and capitulate. I will verify believe me.
keep proving my point........

lol i love this forum.

wait i have one question you said you work three days a week... how you have work friday at 11:30 what other days do you work?

Oh and people are able to build houses with their money if they go to a architect, and a builder. Never heard of this business?? Probably not.

You have a LOT of free-time and you claim you are so great... lol people who are great work every day of the week and don't fight with "kids" online.

Thats the truth, face it. You tell greek he comes on here to get acceptance from people on the internet, he isn't the one saying he has the most successful life.

Oh and when do you party when you are home all day posting? Must be a big party, what is it a hand-party.

Tell your wife, I'm sorry. Oh and tell her my dad knows a great lawyer!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:07 PM

bmw m3
Great comeback. Nice last ditch effort at a comeback.

"you must not get out of your a lot."

WAT?!?! My house? Yeah I get out once a year. Court ordered.
You are a whack job, I am sure a lot of people on this forum agree.

Greek's done fighting with you, so am I. Find some other people on this forum to prove a point..

Oh and even tho Im not going to be on here, you probably will still be proving my point, that you are a low life..

You could have the last word on here I don't care.

Have a great life, goodnight.

Last edited by ilovebmw; 07-13-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:15 PM

Nismo 350Z
haha i'm unsuccessful..ok, you make me laugh. so your saying that your better than all of us.
No, not at all. I'm better than you in that I don't BS and don't exaggerate my wealth or knowledge.

buddy you don't need to be on this form you need to get your ego checked and find God in your life.
God? God is not here. God is something taught to you. Or for people that are weak. God is a crutch for those too weak to cope with life.

Your so caught on trying to prove your something to everyone...for what?
To call out your bull***** so someone won't put on a part from your BS advise and *** up their car. THEIR car not their dad's.

I put on my pants the same way you do.
No, my mom isn't here to put them on for me, she's in another state.

Actually If I saw in real life I'd give you a good reality check which would end up in me going to jail and you dead... grow up.
I love it when you kids pull that one. Check my profile. I've shoot competitively for years. You swing I shoot, plain and simple.

This isn't high school. And I no longer fist fight.

Your so caught up on people who live with their parents prolly because after you moved out...scratch that after they kicked you out. you prolly see them on holidays if that. oh i can't wait for your gay *** reply "thank you for asking, i see my birth mother and father and i have a great relationship with my parents. they grab my *** twice a week."
My parents have been asking me to see them for weeks. And I'm the next state over from their houses.

I know your not married. who in their right would go and throw themselves in fire practically and get married to you. our you sad that your wife wears the pants and locks you in your little computer room.
Have you met my wife. I can get people who have to vouch for me. But that would make you look bad.. again.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:21 PM

bmw m3

God? God is not here. God is something taught to you. Or for people that are weak. God is a crutch for those too weak to cope with life.

:

I said I was done and I meant it, but when you disrespect the lord and say he isn't real, you go against everything I was taught.

I was taught to be christian and to believe in a God that is there for us.

God isn't a crutch, he is a mentor and so is Jesus. I pray that you will soon find God.

God will always be waiting for you.

If me saying this bothers you, I don't care. I was taught to preach God's word.

For your own sanity please get off this forum.

I am done with this forum for sure. And for the next thing you say bad about God, I won't be on this forum to correct you!

But God will forgive you for your words on him, when you choose to believe in him.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:25 PM

Nismo 350Z

wait i have one question you said you work three days a week... how you have work friday at 11:30 what other days do you work?
Your ****** *** what's to deliver me cake? I work three 12 hour shifts. And you can't get to where I work.

Oh and people are able to build houses with their money if they go to a architect, and a builder. Never heard of this business?? Probably not.
Post pics of your house. And if it's some baby hand I want mortgage pics. Because IMO you're just another butt hurt kid living with mom and pops and hoping to get a few jabs in at old Hraes so you feel better about your mediocre life.

You have a LOT of free-time and you claim you are so great... lol people who are great work every day of the week and don't fight with "kids" online.
They don't? Well I'm willing to compare "greatness" with you. Are you? Yes or no? Quid pro quo?

Thats the truth, face it. You tell greek he comes on here to get acceptance from people on the internet, he isn't the one saying he has the most successful life.
He isn't? He tried to trump me early on. I called for proof and I even posted a pic. No response from him if you recall.

Oh and when do you party when you are home all day posting? Must be a big party, what is it a hand-party.
post pics of a party YOU had at YOUR house and YOU paid for and I'll post mine up.

Tell your wife, I'm sorry. Oh and tell her my dad knows a great lawyer!
I'm sure daddy knows lots.

Greek's done fighting with you, so am I. Find some other people on this forum to prove a point..
I know you're done, and Greek's done. I posted pics. You won't post real ones. Because you can't.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:26 PM

C180
Hah little guy. you can't take a joke, seems like your getting angry. really my dads cars, son my father doesn't care about cars he cares about fine food, good house, his cigar and his happy family, not a piece of metal... I'll tell one thing I work with my dad and I live at home but all those things that I own are from my sweat and blood. I might not have bought them new but guess what there mine. You just wish you had cars like mine and the life I have at 24 years old. Then again i'd be jealous too just driving nismo 350z. Living at home making 120k year at 24 has it benefits... God has blessed me I guess, because my mom and dad love me so much that they said they wanted me to stay home and not kick me out like the typical american white trash parents. o btw since you care so much about my life... i'll prolly take a **** around 6ish tonight, so write back a little after then.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 PM

Nismo 350Z
I said I was done and I meant it, but when you disrespect the lord and say he isn't real, you go against everything I was taught.

God isn't a crutch, he is a mentor and so is Jesus. I pray that you will soon find God.

I am done with this forum for sure. And for the next thing you say bad about God, I won't be on this forum to correct you!

But God will forgive you for your words on him, when you choose to believe in him.
I love how you religious people get all preachy when all else fails. That's how you are in life. You disregard all the biblical teachings in your previous posts. And yet, in the midst of defeat you quote them in some last ditch effort to make ME feel bad?

You don't know me. I don't need a crutch. I don't need Jesus, God, etc... I have only myself and that's good enough for me.

You bible beaters are all the same. Hypocritical at first, true believers at the end. But you are all fake liars in the very end.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 PM

C180
:Hraesvelg, you are 31 and work 3 days a week and start fights online with people you don't know..lol thats something to post your gay little smiley faces about..

You must be a gook, all you talk about is education and work. Oh and you drive a 350z.

It's true what they say about 3series owner.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:33 PM

Nismo 350Z
Like I always say "stereotypes exist for a reason".

I can't make this ***** up!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:34 PM

C180

Preaching about God yet You're a racist.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 PM

C180