C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Help comand, please. Iam spanish.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204
Help comand, please. Iam spanish.

Hi, I'm from Spain and I would like to put an auxiliary output comand but I wonder if the browser is mitsubisi harman kardon or because there are two different interfaces and I do not know

My unit (w204) takes comand ntg4 with charger and dvd harman kardon stereo.

The question is: is mitsubisi or mark harman?

A greeting and thank you very much.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 293 Likes on 245 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Looks like your post has been read quite a few times without any response. Perhaps others have equal difficulty decoding what is it that you are after actually.

A few details might help:
- do you have the Comand head unit (option) at the moment?

- are you after an AUX input for audio, or a line output for an external amplifier?

- your head unit should be from Mitsubishi but I'm not aware of any browser on a Spanish W204, are you referring to the display?

- are you referring to the interface from the head unit to the Sound System amplifier? This would be MOST fibre on a W204?

Please explain another time if you were after something completely different.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:08 AM

w204
Hello again, I can find no explanation in English.

My car has the 7" commands and screen, as well as I have put extra bonus harman kardon loadera dvds.

Now the problem is that I want to put an auxiliary input audio / video to see other players in the browser screen.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro..._id/10370.html

The seller tells me that the w204 is 2 models depending on the browser or mitsubishi harman kardon without having to do with the extra harman kardon.
bye.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 293 Likes on 245 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Originally Posted by rtw22
Hello again, I can find no explanation in English.

My car has the 7" commands and screen, as well as I have put extra bonus harman kardon loadera dvds.

Now the problem is that I want to put an auxiliary input audio / video to see other players in the browser screen.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro..._id/10370.html

The seller tells me that the w204 is 2 models depending on the browser or mitsubishi harman kardon without having to do with the extra harman kardon.
bye.
There are several head unit options for the W204, Audio 20, Audio 50 APS and Comand APS. Each comes with or without a DVD changer. In addition each can be equipped with an additional sound system amplifier.

I understand that you have the Comand head unit with a DVD changer, I guess you also have the HK sound amplifier. I assume you are confused with the HK amplifier option and the DVD changer.

The Comand head unit would have a rear camera video input but the AUX video adapter from your link might be one way to go.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:40 PM

w204
Originally Posted by Diesel Benz
There are several head unit options for the W204, Audio 20, Audio 50 APS and Comand APS. Each comes with or without a DVD changer. In addition each can be equipped with an additional sound system amplifier.

I understand that you have the Comand head unit with a DVD changer, I guess you also have the HK sound amplifier. (((((((((( Ok, so ))))))))))))

I assume you are confused with the HK amplifier option and the DVD changer.

The Comand head unit would have a rear camera video input but the AUX video adapter from your link might be one way to go.

Ok, I have the Comand head unit with a DVD changer, I also have the HK sound amplifier.
then according to this, what think you should buy?.
Thank you for the concern, but I do not understand the seller. Use the google translator.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
More confusion

Originally Posted by Diesel Benz

I understand that you have the Comand head unit with a DVD changer, I guess you also have the HK sound amplifier. I assume you are confused with the HK amplifier option and the DVD changer.

If the car has Comand, it does not have a separate CD/DVD changer because the Comand unit includes one.

The Comand unit (the box in the dash) is made by Mitsubishi Electronics otherwise known as MELCO. The sound system is the H/K portion.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56 AM

w204
Originally Posted by RLE
If the car has Comand, it does not have a separate CD/DVD changer because the Comand unit includes one.

The Comand unit (the box in the dash) is made by Mitsubishi Electronics otherwise known as MELCO. The sound system is the H/K portion.
So is creis it should ask for mitsubishi?