C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

FREE STAY AT WYNN TOWERS - VEGAS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c350 blk on blk
FREE STAY AT WYNN TOWERS - VEGAS

HI FOLKS

GOT AN EMAIL FROM MSUSA.COM ABOUT A FREE NIGHT AT THE WYNN TOWERS IN VEGAS AND THOUGHT YOU ALL MAY BE INTERESTED.

EMAIL POST BELOW:

We would like to thank you for choosing a Mercedes-Benz. To express our gratitude, we're inviting you to a complimentary stay at the world-renowned 5 Star, 5 Diamond Wynn Las Vegas in Nevada. It's just one of the many exclusive benefits you'll enjoy while owning a Mercedes-Benz.

As an owner, you will receive:
  • A one-night stay* if you purchased or leased a new MY2009 or new MY2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, E-Class, CLK-Class, SLK-Class, R-Class, ML-Class, GL320 BlueTEC, GL450 or GLK-Class.
  • A two-night stay** if you purchased or leased a new MY2009 or new MY2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, SL-Class, CL-Class, CLS-Class, G-Class, GL550, Maybach, SLR or AMG.
Start planning your getaway today. Obtain your reservation authorization code, which you'll need in order to book your reservations, by emailing your purchase or lease contract to wynn@mbusa.com or simply fax us at 1-201-476-2858.

To learn more about all owner benefits please click here. * A one-night stay offer as outlined above entitles one (1) complimentary night (stay must include at least one night Sunday through Thursday for complimentary night to be applicable) in a Wynn Las Vegas Resort Room to any Mercedes-Benz Customer (plus one guest) who purchased or leased a new MY2009 or new MY2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, E-Class, CLK-Class, SLK-Class, R-Class, ML-Class, GL320 BlueTEC, GL450 or GLK-Class at an authorized domestic Mercedes-Benz Dealership between 01/01/09 and 03/31/10. Complimentary night is only available for guests who received a special personalized booking code and have booked under that special code and stayed at least one night at the prevailing room rate.
**A two-night stay offer entitles (2) complimentary nights (stay must include at least two nights Sunday through Thursday for complimentary nights to be applicable) in a Wynn Las Vegas Resort Room to any Mercedes-Benz Customer (plus one guest) who purchased or leased a new MY2009 or new MY2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, SL-Class, CL-Class, CLS-Class, G-Class, GL550, Maybach, SLR or an AMG vehicle at an authorized domestic Mercedes-Benz Dealership between 01/01/09 and 03/31/10. Additional nights reserved beyond the two complimentary nights will be charged at the prevailing room rate. General terms for both offers: two-night minimum stay under these special offers. Any room rate charges for complimentary night(s) will be credited back at check-out. Reservations are subject to room availability, and are available for booking from 09/01/09 through 04/30/10 (special offer good for one stay only during this time period). Participants must stay by 06/30/10. Upgrades to Tower Suites are possible; the Tower Suite rate will be adjusted by crediting the prevailing Resort Room rate. Blackout dates may apply. Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours prior to arrival date. A valid credit card authorized to cover room and tax plus $200 a night for incidentals must be presented upon check-in. Participants and their guest must be at least 21 years of age. Wynn Resorts™ reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify this offer at its sole discretion. This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Offer is not available to employees of Wynn Resorts™ or its affiliates. Problem Gamblers HelpLine 1-800-522-4700™. In order to make a reservation, Customer or Dealer must scan and email or fax the purchase or lease contract to wynn@mbusa.com or 1-201-476-2858. In return, Customer will receive a special authorization code within 5 working days. Reservations can then be made directly with Wynn Las Vegas by informing the Wynn reservationist of the Mercedes-Benz ownership offer, followed by the special authorization code.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
awesome

Last edited by len56; 12-21-2015 at 09:16 PM.