C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Where can i get Titanium Tips Like...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2010 | 05:26 AM

ccoupe
Where can i get Titanium Tips Like...

I want to know where i can get 4 titanium tips for my quad setup. Like skyy's from mymbonline.com peep it.http://www.mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21694

I really liked the way that he has these set up rather than stock oem look. Someone Please help. Also JBSpeed! I saw on some forum sites that you guys did a group buy maybe someone can figure this out! Lemme know
Old 01-09-2010 | 11:56 PM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Titanium?

Originally Posted by ShaiMalka
I want to know where i can get 4 titanium tips for my quad setup. Like skyy's from mymbonline.com peep it.http://www.mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21694

I really liked the way that he has these set up rather than stock oem look. Someone Please help. Also JBSpeed! I saw on some forum sites that you guys did a group buy maybe someone can figure this out! Lemme know
Titanium? Perhaps you meant titanium color?

I doubt that anyone would make anything as mundane as an auto exhaust part considering the cost of the metal and the difficulty of machining it. It's hard as hell.

Titanium can be found in all fighter planes and such plus in Formula 1 cars where cost is no object.
Old 01-09-2010 | 11:59 PM

ccoupe
Originally Posted by RLE

I doubt that anyone would make anything as mundane as an auto exhaust part considering the cost of the metal and the difficulty of machining it. It's hard as hell.

Titanium can be found in all fighter planes and such plus in Formula 1 cars where cost is no object.
Actually, Having them custom made from a shop of mine that does oldies cars. And hy arent chargng as much as I thought. As soon as the deal breaks thru and i get the tips i will post pictures and pricing.
Old 01-10-2010 | 04:54 PM

C-300, XC70, Wrangler
Originally Posted by RLE

Well, my backpacking pots are titanium. That's pretty mundane. Saves me nearly 1 lb in the pack. Plenty of gear is made of the metal because of the weight savings.

Money must not be an object!