C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

new guy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 12:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c300 4matic
new guy

Hi, first post here. My first Mercedes too, got the c300 4matic sport in red just a couple months ago. I have been reading these forums since I started shopping 6-7 months ago for the car. A LOT of useful info to be found here, Kudos to you guys that post regular and are helpful. It seriously helped me into the dealership.

I have always wanted a Mercedes since I have known about cars. The first time I drove the w204 I knew I would never settle for any other brand of automobile. My dream is to get a CLS AMG someday, I am afraid to test drive one at this time as I will probably cash in my kids college fund to have it.

I have also been an audiophile since I had my first home stereo system, some 25 years ago and this has translated itself unfortunately to car audiophilia since I had my first junker to get to work and back. Needless to say the melding of an audiophile grade stereo system in a Mercedes Benz would be a dream come true. My dream is now a work in progress with 1 main goal. There is no compromise to the end result being the absolute best in sound quality possible, except that there are no visible modifications to the car. A completely stealth install.

I will post pics of the install in a couple weeks when it is finished. If anyone has any questions or suggestions I would be glad to hear them.

-Vherok
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBS LM's 18's + Kics
congrats and welcome aboard