C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Question for w204 owners in toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Question for w204 owners in toronto

Just had a few question for those located in Toronto.

1) I want to swap in a coilover kit...I have about 2,500 KM on it right now. Should I let it break in a bit more or is it safe to do it? Also, what are the implications with warranty? Will Mercedes deny any claims if I get this done? I was thinking of getting it done at RMP Motors (very good shop and highly recommended as I always brought in my E36 to them at the time) and buying the HR Coilover kit online

2) Where can I buy a front lip? I've browsed MBworld.com and noticed a lot of the sponsors are in the US. From past experience, i've got killed from shipping and duties so does anyone know where in Canada/GTA I can buy a good front lip?

3) Any recommendations on bulbs that I can get to change the license plate lamps to white instead of a yellow-ish colour? I was surprised the plate lights didnt come in white from factory

4) Looking for the C63 AMG diffuser but not sure where to get it. Obviously the dealership but I assume its pricey and am willing to look for an aftermarket one that doesn't have any fitment issues. Any recommendations? At the same time, i'm also looking for a performance exhaust system w/ Quad tips that look like the SLK55 or C63 AMG tips. Looking not to spend more than $1,200 on the exhaust system.

Thanks!