C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Body Shop ... Euromotorcars ... My experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2010 | 08:34 PM

2009 C300 Sport 4MATIC
Body Shop ... Euromotorcars ... My experience

I am just writing to share my experience on Euromotorcars Body Shop in Bethesda (and Rockville), MD.

I used twice. Honestly, I would not like to recommend this shop.

First, the body shop does not update the status of repair. They just do not call back or do not update the repair status.

Second, their workmanship ... In the first experience, on the next day after the repair was done, the side mark light came off ... it was not secured properly. Further, I found a deep dent on the front pillar ... eventually, they fixed it but the body shop not only repaired the damaged parts but also made a new damage. Wonderful! In the second experience, I came back to the shop because I just thought that I could be an exception (in terms of the first bad experience) and further that they set up a new paint shop (water-based paint, which MB is using). However, this time ... I lost my moldings .... :-) I found it right before leaving the body shop - they attached a new side moldings. In addition, I am pretty sure that they have not been taking good care of my vehicle. Some securing parts like plastic clips were damaged (like smudged) and got a paint chip on the door handle.

Third, their beautiful job left some obvious swirl marks and minor scratches around the repaired parts. I can still stand it but the molding damages and the paint chip on the door ... I do not think I would go back to them even though I hope I won't be involved in any accident.

I like Euromotorcars dealership. They are providing pretty good service and their attitude is pretty kind. However, I think you'd better find a better body shop for your vehicle.

Thank you for reading. Drive safe!

Last edited by MondayQB; 07-14-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-14-2010 | 11:16 PM

2010 C350 P2, MM, 2010 GLK
I go to Herb gordon in silverspring, MD. I have owned the vehicle since December and had to make a fair number of visits for various issues. So far no complaints!
Old 07-14-2010 | 11:18 PM

c300
good post
we need more of these for the D/M/V area.

i get my car serviced at MARS in manassas and it certainly beats the dealers in both price and customer service. they also use all genuine parts.
Old 04-27-2011 | 03:17 PM

E500 sports pack with AMG kit
I'm planning on going to MARs for my next services... I've had it enough with my dealership. Although, I must admit, aside for the price, I was greatly pleased with the guys at Benz of Alexandria...